9th April 2012, 10:42 PM
AZRA SHAIKH

Which subjects should I study to choose science stream in 11th class?

If choose science stream in standard 11th which subjecs i'll have to study? If i want to be a doctor which will be the important subjects for me which will be the subjects optional for me?(pls name all the subjecs)

10th April 2012, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects should I study to choose science stream in 11th class?

which is better computer science or biology
10th April 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects should I study to choose science stream in 11th class?

i am tottaly focused to go for edical but then my parents are asking me to take math as well. what should i do?
18th April 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

i am interested in science but i have heard that science is very difficult stream and commerce is beneficial and easier.
but i am not at all interested in accountancy and dream to be a doctor..should i opt for science?will i be able to cope up with the portion?
30th April 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

tell me which subjects are compusary & which are option
17th June 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Which subject is better to choose in 11th standard - Computer or Biology?
21st June 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

i hav passed my ssc board exams and m focused to go in science stream. i want to b a pilot . please do let me know which subjects are beneficial for me in 11th science.
12th July 2012, 02:30 PM
Neerajtiwari779

Well for science stream at 11th math and physics is cumpalsury for other subject you may chose any of below
1 cemistry
2 computer
3 electronic
4 mecanics
5 civil
6 electrical
7 biology
this will help you to take admission in BSc or direct second year diploma engg.
If you are about to face enterence test for engginering admisson for BE or BTec you should stick with math, physics and cemistry and focous for entrence test like State CETs, AIEEE, IIT JEE etc.
Good luck
18th July 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

I took physics, chemistry, maths, English & biology can I do BCA after 12th ??
28th September 2012, 04:33 AM
Nojrul1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which is better computer science or biology
Quote:
i am tottaly focused to go for edical but then my parents are asking me to take math as well. what should i do?
i think if you chose biologly that will be better because you want to medical then the subject must be needed , but your parents say to you that math is well, this will be right. But you like biology, so you can counseling your parents that what can you do in study biology.
13th December 2012, 05:33 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

subjects should I study to choose science stream in 11th class

1.electrical
2.mechanics
3.civil
4.electronics
5.chemistry
6.biology
7.comp.

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!
15th December 2012, 01:51 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hello,
Well you have yourself mentioned that you want to go for medical genre. Now be it 11th standard or 12th standard, the subject combinations remain same and in the same format. There should be two language subjects constituting of 2 or 4 papers. One will obviously be your first language and the other will be English. Then you must have chemistry, physics and biology. As these are the subjects on which you will be giving your state board medical joint entrance examination. Each paper will contain 100 marks and will have objective type of questions. So remember guess work might lead to your marks getting less. Now among the four subject combination one has to be your additional. Since you will give medical examination you have to keep biology as the fourth or additional subject. So that leaves with one more compulsory subject and this will be mathematics or even you can take statistics(if your school has it).
22nd March 2013, 08:16 PM
nitya27

DEAR FIRSTLY IT IS GOOD THING THAT YOUR GOALS ARE CLEAR.(DOCTOR)
MAINLY IN CLASS 11 AND 12TH YOU HAVE TO STUDY 3 SUBJECTS
* BIO

*PHYSICS

*CHEMISTRY

OTHER THAN THESE SUBJECT YOU WILL ALSO HAVE 2 SUBJECT(TOTAL 5)
THEY ARE ENGLISH AND OPTIONAL (COMPUTER,PHYSICL EDUCATION,C++,IP,MULTIMEDIA,HINDI)

GOOD LUCK IIT IS GOOD THAT YOU OPT FOR HINDI OR P.E(PHYSICAL EDUCATION)SO THAT YOU CAN GIVE MORE TIME TO MAIN SUBECTS.

GUD LUCK
3rd April 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects should be prefered in class11 scienbe as in future i dream for D -Pharmacy ...
23rd April 2013, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

pilot get full detelis
12th May 2013, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

helo, sir/mem
i got only 40% in my 10th bord exam..
but, i m always interested in science subject.
so, plz tell me
can i will read in science stream?
13th May 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

what are the various subjects in the 11th for the science stream
27th May 2013, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

If I want to become fashion designer what stream should I choose science or arts ?
30th May 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects for software in science stream?
1st June 2013, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

which optional subject should i take hindi or computer science. i am 11 class science student.
3rd June 2013, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Hi!!

I have got just 70% in 10th n everyone says that this much percentage is not enough to take science ....so cn i take science in 11th or not???

N i m nt getting in science which subjects will b there .....i m poor in maths so i cnt choose science wid maths so what should i do???? Pls help me out of this problem ....:'(
7th June 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 10 cgpa and want to be a doctor ,so definately i am gong to science stream but i am confused that should i take maths also
7th June 2013, 10:51 PM
amit8570861100
Member+

Quote:
tell me which subjects are compusary & which are option
The science stream have compulsory subject like physics,chemistry and english.
The optional are computer,math,biology,physical education and hindi.
if you wanted to do medical with math it is called as combined.for non medical subjects are maths,physics,chemistry,english and computer and physical as optional
11th June 2013, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

I have got 68% I want to do science plzz suggest some and clg and which in science which will be better general or biofical
19th June 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

i have got 64.20 %in my ssc board n i want to oppt for science as i m intrested in the same i want to become a doctor so is there any college for me in mumbai?????
19th June 2013, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10 and i want to join nda in army. Can you suggest me subjects that i can take for 11 science stream ?
23rd June 2013, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

what are the subjects for 11th science stream? is science stream very difficult?how should i study for science stream to do well?
23rd June 2013, 10:25 PM
Padmavathi.nallam
Member+

Hi,
If you have interest in science stream,I suggest you to choose the stream in 12th class with science subjects.

If you option for the stream and subjects ,obviously you can understand the things well and you can make most out of the course.

So,I suggest you to opt for Bi.P.C stream in your 12th class which consist of the following major subjects.
Botany
Zoolozy
Physics
Chemistry

If ypu are not interested to join those course and if you want to diversify,then you can join BCA course also your graduation level.
Make wise decision and go accordingly.

All the best.............................
30th June 2013, 04:56 PM
pinksony

Hello friend.....

I hope your much interested in science field....good....it helps you alot in future....

To choose science stream in 11th class....first you need to take mpc or bipc as your group.....by this way after your inter you can appear competative like eamcet,neet .....so that you can become engineer or doctor.....

The subjects in mpc are:
1.mathematics
2.physics
3.chemistry

the subjects in bipc are:
1.botany
2.zoology
3.physics
4.chemistry

make a good choose...

All the bet dear.........
2nd July 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

I'am 11th standard an Arts student but my aim in life is to become a doctor so m thinkin of readin in same standard in science stream next year. But if so than Can i change my stream in 12th standard?
15th February 2014, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

I AM GOOD IN BIOLOGY & CONFUSED WITH PCB ,WHICH OTHER SUBJECT I SHOULD LOOK FORWARD LIKE FISHREY OR BOTNOY
8th March 2014, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Which is better in terms of scoring marks as well as
for gaining knowledge 'ED' or 'CS'
15th March 2014, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

i want to became a computer and software engineer which subject i will chose in class 11 can i study computer sciene only without taking the subject like commerce,science or art.
29th March 2014, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

what are the employment opportunities if I studied science group in s
15th April 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects i choose in 11th science stream for computer science engeering
8th June 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

which subjects are compulsory for science stream in 11 th standard ? i want to graduation and after that upse exam .
19th June 2014, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

which subjects should i choose in my 11th standard to become a mechanical engineer?
23rd June 2014, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

i am intrested in math and i like math also, but i think being doctor is more respective job
so, please help me in getting out of this problem.
25th June 2014, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

hiii!!!!!
I m just 10th exam will be 1rst i have 68 %
i m choose science in biology but i have confuse how can
study this???????? plz give me a sugestion
14th November 2014, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi...
I got 57% in 10th...
I will be doing hotel management studies...but before that I will be doing 12th..in science stream but I must very bad in math..so please suggest me which subjects should I choose....
12th January 2015, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Which subjects should I study to choose science stream in 11th class?

if you really want to be a doctor take up science{PCM(b)}.
YOU DONT THINK IT WILL BE DIFFICULT BECAUSE WHEN YOU LIKE THE SUBJECT, YOU FEEL EVERYTHING EASY
16th March 2015, 10:47 PM
Ronie0309

Physics chemistry and Maths are the 3 main and important subjects.
You will have to opt for biology if you want to be a doctor but if you want to become an engineer then maths is a very important subject for you.

Moreover computer science can be there for you as an optional subject but do take it seriously if you want to pursue computer science.
4th April 2015, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

I have recently passed class 10th exam and entered into the 11th class. I want to become a doctor in future.l am totally confused to take mathematics as a subject in science stream ....box I am not interested in this..so surest me what can I do. ?
6th April 2015, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitya27 View Post

DEAR FIRSTLY IT IS GOOD THING THAT YOUR GOALS ARE CLEAR.(DOCTOR)
MAINLY IN CLASS 11 AND 12TH YOU HAVE TO STUDY 3 SUBJECTS
* BIO

*PHYSICS

*CHEMISTRY

OTHER THAN THESE SUBJECT YOU WILL ALSO HAVE 2 SUBJECT(TOTAL 5)
THEY ARE ENGLISH AND OPTIONAL (COMPUTER,PHYSICL EDUCATION,C++,IP,MULTIMEDIA,HINDI)

GOOD LUCK IIT IS GOOD THAT YOU OPT FOR HINDI OR P.E(PHYSICAL EDUCATION)SO THAT YOU CAN GIVE MORE TIME TO MAIN SUBECTS.

GUD LUCK
Thanks for idea
2nd June 2015, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

I wanted to go for mechanical enginnering.which stream i have to choose? Science gen. or bifocal sci.which is better?which stream i can score good marks
10th June 2015, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should i take in claas 11 to become a navy officer but i am not good in math?
11th June 2015, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

I AM INTERESTED IN BIOLOGY IN THE SCINCE STREAM BUT I AM NOT INTERESTED IN TAKING MATHS . PLEASE GUIDE ME
12th June 2015, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

I have got 87% in 10 std .I want to become a mechanical engineer ,so please tell me which subjects I should choose in 11th std science
21st June 2015, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

I have SSC marks is 68%u2105 so I'm give science my choice right or wrong?
2nd September 2015, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

How to become a CID officer , by whuch subject my maths is poor
So tell me any subject plz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?