20th February 2011, 08:19 PM

What are the subjects for Group E in UIC AO exam?

Hi,

Iam Bindhu....planning to write UIC AO exam. As per the advertisement given by UIC for administrative officer posts, I fall under group E category. They have given written examination portion for groups A,B,C, and D but havent mentioned for group E. What are the subjects for group E ? Please help me...

15th June 2011, 10:29 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the subjects for Group E in UIC AO exam?

dear friend

in Group E in UIC AO exam there are many subjects which is important for that exam ..
so focussed on that subjects mainly ..

and for more information you can visit their official site.

good luck.
16th June 2011, 10:10 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the subjects for Group E in UIC AO exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hi,

Iam Bindhu....planning to write UIC AO exam. As per the advertisement given by UIC for administrative officer posts, I fall under group E category. They have given written examination portion for groups A,B,C, and D but havent mentioned for group E. What are the subjects for group E ? Please help me...

UIIC AO Exam Query !!!

For Group E Education Qualification Needed either Graduation with 60% (55% for SC/ST candidates) or

Post Graduation with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST candidates) marks in aggregate from recognized University

There is No specific Syllabus or Subjects to be read for Group E Exams.

The Only Syllabus specified by UIIC AO is that the Descriptive paper comprising Essay, precis, comprehension etc

On the basis of performance in written examination, candidates will be called for interview and final selection will be made on overall performance in written examination and interview
17th June 2011, 10:48 AM
sandymishra45

Lightbulb Re: What are the subjects for Group E in UIC AO exam?

hiiii..
There is No specific Syllabus or Subjects to be read for Group E Exams.

The Only Syllabus specified by UIIC AO is that the Descriptive paper comprising Essay, precis, comprehension etc

i hope u like this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?