31st August 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for Group I exam after studying B.Tech

am studying my b.tech 3rd year.can i appear for group 1 exam in my final year and are there any physical tests?is there any personality limit?please give me all eligibility information on group 1 examination like what subjects include this and my eligibility.

18th December 2012, 02:10 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Can I appear for Group I exam after studying B.Tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
am studying my b.tech 3rd year.can i appear for group 1 exam in my final year and are there any physical tests?is there any personality limit?please give me all eligibility information on group 1 examination like what subjects include this and my eligibility.
Dear Aspirant,

Yes you can appear for the group 1 exams but the important thing is after you are selected in the group 1 exams.

You need to provide the bachelor degree certificate and also several documents regarding your educational background.

So that is not possible for you to show the Bachelor degree since you are still in 3rd year.

I am sorry to say that you will not be taken to consideration.if you cannot provide them the original certificates on time.

You can appear for the exam but you cannot go further since all the documents are with held with your educational institute.

Eligibility Criteria:

Qualification= minimum qualification needed is Bachelor degree.

Age= Age limit is different for different posts.

Physical test on:

The candidate should be physically and medically fit when the test is conducted.

Eye sight=6/6 or 6/12 with or without glasses

Each eye must have full field vision.

The exam pattern :

First it will be a written test.

After qualifying written test.Only qualified people are called for a interview and next document verification takes place.

CutOff Marks:

SC/ST/PH=135 marks

OBC =155.7 marks

others=180 marks

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?