24th April 2016, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

How to become an Automobile engineer in India?

I finished tenth examination and i have an idea to become an automobile engineer in India. But i have condition in selecting group in my 11th standard. The confution is that group 1A has Maths, Physics, Chemistry,Biology as main subjects and group 1B has Maths, Physics, Chemistry, And computer science as main subjects. As i am weak in Biology i like to choose 1B. Is group 1B suttable for automotive engineering? Please answer me as quick as possible because i need to select my group in one or two weeks. I will extremely happy if you answer quickly. Thanks for this opportunity to clear my doubts.

24th April 2016, 07:51 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to become an Automobile engineer in India?

If you want to become an automobile engineer , then you should choose group A in 11th science.

Automobile Engineering Eligibility
- You must have passed (10 + 2) in science stream with PCM as a main subjects from a recognized board.
- You should have appeared entrance exam JEE Main.

Top Colleges For Automobile Engineering
- IITs
- NITs
- PSG College of Technology , Coimbatore
- Hindustan Institute of Technology , Chennai
- Delhi College of Engineering , Delhi
- BITS , Pilani
- Madras Institute of Technology , Madras
- Kohinoor Technology Institute , Pune
- Pimpri Chindwad College , Pune

Employment Areas
- Automobile Manufacturing Industry
- Automobile Maintenance and Service Station
- Transport Companies
- Defence Services
- Teaching
24th April 2016, 10:26 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an Automobile engineer in India?

To become Automobile Engineer you have to pass your class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum 50% marks from recognised board. You have to qualify the entrance exams such as BITSAT, JEE etc. to get admission in B. Tech in automobile engineering 4 year degree course.
24th April 2016, 11:23 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: How to become an Automobile engineer in India?

Auto Mobile Engineering can also be done in 4 years Bachelors of technology course of study and this course can be done after your 12th class of study and there are some particular eligibility criteria to appear for the Auto Mobile Engineering course and some of the basic eligibility are.
  1. Should have completed 12th with Mathematics,Physics,Chemistry back ground
  2. Candidates with Bio medical,Bio technology,Bio informatics with good percentage are also eligible.

After 10th you can also opt for the diploma in auto mobile engineering course also or even in engineering in Auto mobile after diploma or 12th class,depending on your interest choose the course.

Auto Mobile engineering course can be done for 4 years 8 semesters course and after this course of study you can take up the job or PG in auto mobile engineering also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?