25th October 2017, 09:28 PM
Mission MPSC

What are the subjects required in 10th for applying MPSC and UPSC exam?

Sir/Mam, I passed 10th with subject Sanskrit instead of Hindi so can I apply for the MPSC or UPSC? Can you please let me know all the subjects which I need to take to ensure that I will be eligible or not? Hope that I will get the answer from here soon. Thanks!

27th October 2017, 07:10 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the subjects required in 10th for applying MPSC and UPSC exam?

First thing I would like to let you know that for appearing in any Public Service Commission examination ( whether it is UPSC or MPSC ) the required educational qualification is a graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. Subjects at level of academics does not matters.

So as far as you are concerned about your eligibility for UPSC and MPSC having opted for Sanskrit instead of Hindi for your Class 10th academics then you should not be worried as per the reason provided above.

For more details and FAQs related to UPSC and MPSC examinations you can refer to their respective official links which are www.upsc.gov.in and www.mpsc.gov.in .
27th October 2017, 08:34 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the subjects required in 10th for applying MPSC and UPSC exam?

UPSC and MPSC examination is conducted for recruitment of officers in various departments.

The eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

So, you can appear for examination after completion of 10th, 12th and bachelor degree in any discipline.

The age limit to appear in UPSC examination is 21-32 years with relaxation in upper age limit.

The examination is conducted in three stages and candidates have to qualify in all three stages of examination for final selection.

For detail information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in or www.mpsc.gov.in.
27th October 2017, 06:59 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No, problem even if you have Sanskrit in your 10th paper you are eligible to appear in MPSC or UPSC examination.

There is no limitation on discipline of bachelor degree to appear in examination. Candidates passed bachelor degree in any discipline are eligible to appear in examination.

So, you need to pursue intermediate and bachelor degree to appear in examination.

For detail information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in or www.mpsc.gov.in.
19th June 2021, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

In my daughters highschool teachers make compulsion to take Sanskrit subject for 10 th std.instead ofHindi subject , but same time they are saying by taking Sanskrit you will not eligible for competitive exams. Is it true ?
20th July 2021, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

In 10th standard I take sanskrit instead of hindi so I can eligible for mpsc civil exam.
19th August 2021, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

If I persue sanskrit subject in my 11th and 12th second language,can I give MPSC exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?