18th September 2016, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

What is the required educational qualification to apply for MPSC and UPSC exam?

I have got a degree of B.A. in second class with 58.4 % Percentage. i can give of exam mpsc .upsc ? Can you please let me know what is the minimum criteria required to apply for the MPSC and UPSC exam and get the government job?

18th September 2016, 12:51 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the required educational qualification to apply for MPSC and UPSC exam?

As you said that you have completed your degree course so you are eligible for the exams of UPSC and MPSC. As minimum criteria for these exams is graduation. You can also apply for other government exam also like Railway, SSC etc.
18th September 2016, 01:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the required educational qualification to apply for MPSC and UPSC exam?

Educational qualification required for MPSC Exam:

>> The basic educational qualification required to appear in MPSC based recruitment examination is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree in any disciple from a recognized university.

>> Candidates must belong to the state of Maharashtra in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates who are pursuing their Final year are also eligible.

Educational qualification required for UPSC Exam:

@ Minimum educational qualification required is as it is for MPSC examination. Bachelor Degree in any discipline is accepted.

@ The minimum age required for appearing in UPSC recruitment is 21 years and the maximum age must not exceed 32 years based on the new age pattern for General candidates.
18th September 2016, 03:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for MPSC and UPSC examination after completion of your B.A. degree course with an aggregate of 58.4% marks from a recognised university. Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university are eligible to appear in MPSC and UPSC examination. The age criteria for different examinations conducted by MPSC and UPSC varies slightly. So, I suggest you to check the eligibility criteria required to apply for MPSC and UPSC examinations before applying for the examinations.
19th September 2016, 09:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got a degree of B.A. in second class with 58.4 % Percentage. i can give of exam mpsc .upsc ? Can you please let me know what is the minimum criteria required to apply for the MPSC and UPSC exam and get the government job?
UPSC exam:-

If you have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university then you are eligible for Civil Service UPSC exam.

Age Criteria:

For General: 21 to 32 years
For OBC: 21 to 35 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 37 years

MPSC exam:-

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized University, then you are eligible for MPSC exam.

Age limit :-

For general category : 21 to 30 years.
For the OBC candidates : 21 to 33 years
For the SC\ST candidates :21 to 35 years
9th January 2017, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for mpsc exam ,if I have done 12 standard From science stream ?
8th June 2019, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.A.in mass communication and journalism so i can apply to mpsc Or upsc exam?
23rd February 2021, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

After completing bca i can apply for mpsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?