21st July 2013, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of 1st semester electrical and electronics

syabus copy of 1st sem electrical and electronics

Related Questions:
  1. Gujarat Technological University Electrical and Electronics Engineering - 1st Semester Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Gujarat Technical University Electrical and Electronics Engineering 1st semester Physics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. University of Pune-B.Tech 1st Semester-Basic Electrical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. What minimum percentage is required in graduation,12th and 10th for NTPC exam
  5. Can I get a job in Infosys after scoring 48% in 1st semester and 2 backlogs in 1st semester
  6. 3rd semester diploma electrical and electronics engineering question papers?
  7. How can I get information regarding diploma in Civil Engineering by correspondence?
  8. Where can I get a seat after passing B.E Electrical and Electronics?
  9. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of NPCIL for Electrical and Electronics stream?
  10. Anna University BE in Electrical and Electronics Engineering 4th Sem-Electrical Machines-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Syllabus of M.A.(Applied Linguistics) 1st semester exam conducted by University of Hyderabad? -- [New]
  12. Question paper and syllabus for diploma electrical and electronics
  13. Syllabus of BHEL for electronics and electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Syllabus for Electrical and Electronics branch? Which books should be preferred for PSU exam?
  15. What minimum percentage is required in diploma for joining PSG college through the counselling for BE course?
  16. List of Questions and Answers to prepare for 1st semester and 2nd semester of M.Sc in IT?
  17. What's the minimum marks should I score in AIEEE out of 360 to get admission in NIT, Raipur?
  18. List of the exams after passing B.Tech for government jobs?
19th June 2015, 09:15 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of 1st semester electrical and electronics

** Syllabus of 1st semester electrical and electronics as given below.

** THEORY PAPERS

--> Applied Mathematics – I

--> Applied Physics – I

--> Applied Chemistry – I

--> Manufacturing Process

--> Introduction to Computers and Auto CAD

--> Communication Skills – I

--> Impact of Science & Technology on Society

** PRACTICAL/VIVA VOCE

--> Applied Physics Lab. – I

--> Applied Chemistry Lab. – I

--> Introduction to Auto CAD Office Automation and Web Design

--> Workshop Practice

--> Engineering Graphics Lab.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?