17th November 2014, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of M.A.(Applied Linguistics) 1st semester exam conducted by University of Hyderabad?

Hello
I have MA applied linguistics
doing in university of hyderabad
i am in 1st semester
can you please tell me the syllabus
of 1st semester exam?????????

Related Questions:
  1. Do we have to study to get through the entrance of masters in Linguistics in DU and JNU? Syllabus of the exam?
  2. Admission criteria for MA in Linguistics in JNU? Other UGC recognized Universities for MA in Linguistics?
  3. Am I eligible to appear for NET Exam in Linguistics having scored 62% in PG in Linguistics from Annamalai University in Distance Learning?
  4. Where can I apply for Linguistic Courses in India?
  5. Which Indian government agency will me? Details about the good universities for linguistics and admission process?
  6. Syllabus and pattern of exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University and EEFLU? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Punjab Technical University BBA 1st Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Arts Entrance Test- Linguistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Can I change subject for appearing in NET?
  10. What is the eligibility for M.A Linguistics after BDS?
  11. Is it possible to complete B.Sc from IGNOU having AtKt in final year?
  12. Complete syllabus for entance exam in ma english and linguistics for JNU?
  13. Can I get a job in Infosys after scoring 48% in 1st semester and 2 backlogs in 1st semester
  14. University of Pune-B.Tech 1st Semester-Basic Electrical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Can we go for 3rd semester without clearing 1st semester?
  16. How to become a CBI Officer after completion of BA Honors in Linguistics?
  17. Gujarat Technological University Electrical and Electronics Engineering - 1st Semester Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. How to pursue B.Ed from Hyderabad? Can I appear for EDCET exam?
9th January 2015, 11:54 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Syllabus of M.A.(Applied Linguistics) 1st semester exam conducted by University of Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I have MA applied linguistics
doing in university of hyderabad
i am in 1st semester
can you please tell me the syllabus
of 1st semester exam?????????
The syllabus of M.A (Applied Linguistics) for 1st semester consists of five subjects in University of Hyderabad and they are:

1, Phonetics,
2, Morphology
3, Language teaching methods
4, Sociolinguistics
5, Historical and comparative

Linguistics are the five subjects you need to clear the first semester means you need to score pass mark in all the above mentioned subjects. So, that you can clear the first semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?