16th February 2012, 08:40 PM
kmr.

Where can I get a seat after passing B.E Electrical and Electronics?

Now am pursuing my B.E Ego electrical and electronics . . If i get passed in tancet exams. Where can i get seat . . If i get seat in anna university ,what is fee to be paid for am semester

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get a seat in M.Tech in any university after scoring 1310 in PGECET in electrical and electronics engineering branch
  2. Am I eligible for SSC J.E Electrical after passing B.Tech electronics and communication engineering?
  3. How can I apply for internship from BHEL after passing Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  4. What is the scope of Electronics & Communication and Electrical engineering in private sector? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility for TCS campus placement after 67%, 72.25% and 59.6% marks in B.Tech, 12th and 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to make my career in government sector after passing B.Tech with electrical and electronics
  7. Can I get a seat in Power Electronics after scoring 240 in VITMEE
  8. Am I eligible for M.Tech in Biotechnology after passing electrical and electronics?
  9. How can I become an electrical and electronics engineering?
  10. Which exams a graduate in electrical or electronics stream to appear for?
  11. How to do MS from Abroad after passing B.Tech in electrical/electronics from UPTU? How to prepare for GRE?
  12. How to do some course after passing B.Tech with Electrical and Electronics
  13. Is there any MS degree available for Electrical and Electronics Engineers? I am studying final year in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  14. Which college is approved by AICTE for B.E or B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Will I get a seat in PSG Coimbatore for Electronics and Communication Engineering after passing 12th with a cutoff of 189?
  16. After EEE what are the jobs? What are the high studies options available?
  17. List of colleges offering Psychology?
  18. Minimum criteria needed to appear in TCS aptitude test?
17th June 2012, 02:00 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Where can I get a seat after passing B.E Electrical and Electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmr. View Post
Now am pursuing my B.E Ego electrical and electronics . . If i get passed in tancet exams. Where can i get seat . . If i get seat in anna university ,what is fee to be paid for am semester
hai
If you have scored a minimum of 50%,you get passed in tancet exam.
The fee structure for anna university are below:
For M.E/M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Sc/M.Plan/M.Phil-
pg. gate student- 8660/-
pg non-gate student-11160/-
pg sponsored-20960/-
MCA full time-17460/-
The fee structure for all other courses can be downloaded from the site:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	affili.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	2.4 KB
ID:	96297  
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?