20th January 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of AIIMS? How can I prepare for it? Preparation tips for the same?

what is the syllabus of aiims ?how can i prepare for it? give me preparation tips. send all information on my id [email protected].

23rd January 2012, 08:11 PM
poisondart
Member+

Default Re: What is the syllabus of AIIMS? How can I prepare for it? Preparation tips for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the syllabus of aiims ?how can i prepare for it? give me preparation tips. send all information on my id [email protected].
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)

All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) exams was established by an Act of Parliament of 1956, as an autonomous institution of national importance and its objectives and functions were defined. By virtue of this Act, the institute awards its own medical degrees, diplomas and other academic distinctions. The medical degrees courses and diplomas awarded by the institute under the All India institute of Medical Sciences Act are recognized medical qualifications for the purpose of the Indian Medical Council Act, are deemed to be included in the first schedule of that act entitling the holders to the same privileges as those attached to the equivalent awards from other universities of India.

I dont know which course you have opted for. So I have attached syllabus for all courses.

Happy to help:-)
Regards!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus - MBBS.pdf(396.1 KB, 143 views)
File Type: pdf Syllabus Nursing_Hons-Post Certificate.pdf(228.5 KB, 3313 views)
File Type: pdf B.Sc Ophthlamic Techniques.pdf(160.8 KB, 634 views)
File Type: pdf Syllabus - md ms mds mha.pdf(895.9 KB, 1208 views)
File Type: pdf Syllabus - M Sc & M Biotech.pdf(181.7 KB, 923 views)
File Type: pdf Syllabus - M Sc (Nursing).pdf(185.1 KB, 1266 views)
File Type: pdf Syllabus - DM M Ch.pdf(331.8 KB, 220 views)
10th December 2013, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of AIIMS? How can I prepare for it? Preparation tips for the same?

crack the exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?