6th March 2013, 03:07 PM
d.mazumder

Tips to prepare for AIIMS entrance exam? I am a student of class 11th

I am a syudent of class XI KV,Baripada,Odisha. give me some tips for preparation of AIIMS entrance exam-2014

28th June 2015, 12:26 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to prepare for AIIMS entrance exam? I am a student of class 11th

AIIMS stands for the All India Institute of Medical Science and it is the India's best institute of Medical science. The examination is conducted by rhe the AIIMS NewDelhi.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is:-
* Candidate must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board with PCB as main subject.
* Candidate age must be 17 years before the December in the year of appearing.
* Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in the PCB.

The examination contains questions of the Biology,Physics,Chemistry as well as from the general knowledge. So it is important to have the good knowledge of all these and only 200 questions are asked of only 200 marks. So you need to work hard in this year.

Go through the NCERT books as much as you can thorughly and solved the previous year paper. Now the examination are conducted in the online based.

For more information visit atwww.aiimsedu.org.
6th December 2015, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tips to prepare for AIIMS entrance exam? I am a student of class 11th

I am a student of class 10 Cbse board studying in Rani Laxmi Bai school in lucknow Uttar Pradesh.I wil l be taking PCB next year in class 11.How can I prepare crack AAIMS entrance exam without any doing any koaching?
9th May 2016, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to do aiims my every thing is in it i want to do it for this what can i do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?