19th May 2014, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

How to plan a day for covering both IIT JEE and Board?

I am in class 11 trying for IIT JEE 2015. the problems is that I cant cope both JEE and board. Please Give me an idea on to plan a day taking into account both board and JEE?

12th August 2014, 10:13 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How to plan a day for covering both IIT JEE and Board?

This is one of the major problem for IIT JEE aspirants as they have to concentrate on Board exams as well as prepare for the upcoming IIT JEE 2015 exams.

The truth is that when you are preparing for your board exams you are already preparing yourself for IIT JEE exam as well because the syllabus followed for both the exams is more or less the same. So, don't get confused of which one to give more preference as both hold the same topics to be prepared. Some of the tips which you can follow up to make sure you use a day to prepare for both the exams are as follows,

-> Make sure that you cover all the topics of your Board for the day meaning whatever is taught by your teachers in the class should be prepared by you in the same day so that you won't lag any of them. Once you are able to do that then quickly move on to the IIT JEE preparation mode which will surely be hectic but you need to practice yourself in doing that.

-> Prepare a schedule where in you allocate atleast 1-2 hours everyday to check the syllabus and prepare for the IIT JEE topics explicitly.

-> Joining a good coaching class like Brilliant Tutorials, AIIMS etc. will help you in balancing the preparation as well.

Note: Even if you are going to go for the coaching class or prepare by own everyday for IIT JEE you are again preparing for your board exams as well because both share the same topics in syllabus. Don't get confused on which one to give preference for but just find time explicitly for both everyday to make sure that you gain your confidence!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?