29th July 2011, 06:24 PM
mukuls23

BSc Microbiology final year syllabus of Punjab University?

sir i want bsc microbiology final year syllabus declared by punjab university..i vl be thankful to you...

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for M.Com entrance exam in Punjab University? I am a student of B.Com final year
  2. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Syllabus of MSc Microbiology of Pune University?
  4. Can I change my stream while in 1st year BSc Microbiology? Can I do other course like BBS with BSc?
  5. What is the syllabus of B.A final year in Punjab University History and English -- [New]
  6. What is the syllabus of entrance test of BS in Microbiology and Molecular of Punjab University
  7. How to do MSc in Maths from Punjab University, Chandigarh? I am a B.A Final Year student
  8. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology?
  9. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  10. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  11. Subject to choose for M.Sc? University to apply in?
  12. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  13. Are BSc students eligible for MSc microbiology?
  14. Am I eligible for MSc microbiology after completing BSc nursing from reputed medical college of Punjab
  15. Should I do BSc life sciences or BSc Microbiology? Is it possible to do MSc Biotechnology after BSc Life Science?
  16. Which university can i join for M.Sc in Maths or Physics after securing 53% in B.Com?
  17. How to study MSc Medical Microbiology after doing final year BSc Industrial Microbiology? What is the fee structure and the entrance exam date?
  18. Ph.D in medical microbiology in India?
25th January 2012, 04:04 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BSc Microbiology final year syllabus of Punjab University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukuls23 View Post
sir i want bsc microbiology final year syllabus declared by punjab university..i vl be thankful to you...

The final year or 5TH and 6TH Semester Syllabus is mentioned below:
5TH Semester:
Medical Bacteriology
Microbial & Molecular Genetics.
Food Microbiology.
Immunochemistry
Practical (Combined)

6TH Semester:
Medical Bacteriology
Virology
Microbial Physiology and Metabolism.
Immunopathology
Practical (Combined)

I have also attached a 'pdf' file which contains the details of the syllabus and their codes.

You can also visit:
http://microbiology.puchd.ac.in/show-courses.php
Attached Files
File Type: pdf B-Sc-M-Sc-Microbiology- Punjab University.pdf(292.1 KB, 422 views)
8th April 2012, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

i want sample papers for bioinformatics, as i'm doing BSc. in microbiology and food technology frm punjab university?
2nd March 2020, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

I want last year question paper of sem 6 of panjab university of subject microbiology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?