21st August 2013, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and exam pattern for the post of Junior Executive engineer

sir,please send me the detailed syallabus and exam pattern for the post of junior executive engineer in singareni collaries cmony limited to my mail id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus to prepare for AAI Junior Executive?
  2. Syllabus and question pattern of IOCL Junior Engineer(Mechanical) recruitment exam? -- [New]
  3. What's the examination pattern, syllabus and how may i get previous year papers of Junior Executive Air Traffic Controller?
  4. How to prepare for junior executive engineering Air India? When will the Junior Executive Engineer ARC be notified?
  5. What is the exam pattern and syllabus for Junior Executive Trainee(E&M) in SCCL
  6. What is the syllabus for the post of Junior executive(Law) in AAI
  7. For which posts can I apply in Railways? I have done MCA as well as diploma in IT
  8. What is the syllabus for the post of Junior Engineer? I am a mechanical engineer
  9. Pattern of Junior engineering entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  10. Syllabus for Junior Executive(Finance) and HR? Question paper pattern for the same
  11. How to apply for the post of Junior Executive trainee?
  12. Paper pattern for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive post? Interview and other relevant details?
  13. What is the syllabus and date to apply for the post of Junior Executive IT?
  14. What is the syllabus for Junior Engineer and sub engineer post for electronics engineering in Mahagenco? Solved question papers(Electronics Engineer) in Mahagenco -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the date of the exam for the post of Junior Executive(Electronics) AAI and syllabus?
  16. Syllabus for the post of Junior Engineer exam of Airport Authority of India?
  17. What is the syllabus of AAI Junior Executive? What is the pattern and from where to get the model question papers for IT and Operations?
  18. Books and syllabus for the post of Junior Executive(Electronics) in Airport Authority of India exam?
28th May 2015, 11:03 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus and exam pattern for the post of Junior Executive engineer

Syllabus and exam pattern for the post of Junior Executive engineer.

* SYLLABUS.

--> Electronic Device and circuit

--> Analog circuit

--> Signal system

--> Digital logical design

--> Control system

--> Computer technology

--> General english

--> general Knowledge

--> Reasoning

* Examination Pattern

--> 120 Objetive type question

--> Last date = 18.2.2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?