28th April 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of North India Tourist Guide for License?

i have done 2 years french& now i want to take entrance examinatoin of north india tourist guide for licence. so i want to know syllabus of entrace examination?& date of exame?

18th June 2017, 07:00 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of North India Tourist Guide for License?

To become an North Indian tourist guide you need to clear the entrance test and the license will be given based on the results of the entrance exam. The syllabus of the entrance is as follows:

- The entrance test includes details and good knowledge about monuments and tourism destination details.
- Good command on foreign language and English.
- Good knowledge about Indian history and Indian culture.
- General knowledge questions.
- The total marks for the entrance exam is 300 to get qualify in the exam the candidate should get minimum 150 marks.

If you qualify in the exam you'll be called for the vocal test. In this test you'll tested about the communication skills and your language fluency.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?