21st February 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should I take in 10th to become a Pilot?

which subject should i talk in 10th for becoming a pilot

30th September 2014, 10:39 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Which subject should I take in 10th to become a Pilot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which subject should i talk in 10th for becoming a pilot

After 10th standard you must have take 11th standard in science stream with Physics and Mathematics. You should concentrate on more Physics and Mathematics and try to score good marks.

STEPS TO BECOME AN SUCCESSFUL PILOT:-

-> After completing 12th standard you must have join in the Flying school which conducts exam for SPL (Student’s Pilot License) and FRTOL (Flight Radio Telephony Operators License).

-> After greeting the Student’s Pilot License, must have appear and qualified the entrance exam conducted by the DGCA (Directorate General Of Civil Aviation).

-> Those candidates who are qualified in above entrance exam, must have get the CPL (Commercial Pilot’s License) which is very important to become a Pilot.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?