9th September 2010, 03:03 PM
jitender pareek

Syllabus of food corporation of India for the post of Astt. grade3(general and goddown)north zone?

dear sir
i wanna to known about syllabus and previous paper pattern for north zone in india.
thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. Question papers and syllabus of Food corporation of India,South zone for Assistant Grade-III post
  2. Last years question papers and syllabus of Food Corporation of India, south zone for the post Assistant Grade III
  3. Syllabus & Exam pattern for the post of Assistant & Depot grade from south zone of Food Corporation of India?
  4. What is the syllabus for food corporation of India recruitment? Assistant grade III accounts south zone syllabus? Where can I get the books?
  5. Food corporation of india syllabus and previous year model question paper of south zone for the post assistant grade -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Food corporation of India previous years model question papers of South Zone for post assistant grade
  7. Previous year question papers of Food Corporation of India (south zone) -- [New]
  8. Syllabus of Food Corporation of Indian Recruitment Assistant Grade II accounts?
  9. Question papers of food corporation of India of south zone for Assistant Grade III?
  10. Examination pattern and the syllabus of food corporation of india-assistant grade?
  11. Syllabus for Food Corporation of India?
  12. General & Technical syllabus and last year question paper of Food Corporation of India exam for Assistant Grade-III post?
  13. Syllabus of assistant grade in food corporation of india
  14. What is the syllabus of Food Corporation of India AG-III General recruitment exam?
  15. Food Corporation of India South Zone Previous years papers?
  16. Post in Food Corporation of India for B.Tech IT passed?
  17. Is Quality Inspector post available in Food Corporation of India? Salary and benefits to become Quality Inspector in FCI?
  18. List of good books for preparation for Food Corporation of India AG(III) Post?
1st March 2012, 12:51 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Syllabus of food corporation of India for the post of Astt. grade3(general and goddown)north zone?

FCI Exam 2012 Assistant Grade III Syllabus

in General, Depot, Technical, and Account Cadres:

*Paper I [Objective Type]
Subject
(a) General Intelligence [50 questions]
(b) General Awareness [50 questions]
(c) English Language [50 questions]

* Paper II [Objective Type]
Subject
(a) Quantitative Methods [50 questions]
(b) English Language and Comprehension [100 questions]

* Paper I and Paper II will be of Higher Secondary Level.

Paper III
[For technical Cadre] [Objective Type]
Biological Sciences [200 questions]
2nd March 2012, 03:09 AM
tanu47

Default Re: Syllabus of food corporation of India for the post of Astt. grade3(general and goddown)north zone?

FCI EXAM 2012 ASSISTANT GRADE III SYLLABUS
In General, Depot, Technical, and Account Cadres:
*Paper I [Objective Type]

SUBJECT
(1) General Intelligence [50 questions]
(2) General Awareness [50 questions]
(3) English Language [50 questions]

* Paper II [Objective Type]
Subject
(1) Quantitative Methods [50 questions]
(2) English Language and Comprehension [100 questions]

* Paper I and Paper II will be of Higher Secondary Level.

Paper III
[For technical Cadre] [Objective Type]
Biological Sciences [200 questions]

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?