8th January 2017, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of Polytechnic Engineering College?

Respected Sir, I have applied for the entrance exam of Polytechnic College so I want to know what is the syllabus for the entrance exam of Polytechnic Engineering College? Please answer as soon as possible.

9th January 2017, 09:30 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of Polytechnic Engineering College?

According to my knowledge in entrance examination you will get questions related with the syllabus of 11 and 12 class. And it is from Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
10th January 2017, 07:08 PM
srkallinone

Default Re: What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of Polytechnic Engineering College?

Polytechnic Admission is done after completion of 10th standard. State Level Entrance is conducted for admission to polytechnic college.

Syllabus
- Physics
- Chemistry
- Maths
- Hindi & English Comprehension
- Reasoning
- Intelligence
- Numerical Ability
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?