11th January 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus and exam pattern of HPCL entrance exam?

What is the syllabus and exam pattern of HPCL entrance exam?

please reply

21st April 2011, 03:20 PM
kishoreb4

Default Re: What is the syllabus and exam pattern of HPCL entrance exam?

hi,
here is the test pattern of HPCL conducted on 2nd march 2008.
The test will consists of two parts. Part-I: 120 questions,Part-II: 50 questions.time: 2hours ,No negative marking
Part-I: this section consists of Quantitative,English Language and Intellectual ability(reasoning)-120 questions
Part-II: this section consists of questions from Technical Knowledge
Total written exam time is 2 hours.and total questions is 170.so here time management is very important.

PART-IEnglish Language: they given around 40 questions from this,like prepositions,articles,meanings,antonyms,reading passage and correction of sentences
Quantitative : in this section also they given around 40 questions,they asked about ratios,percentages,etc

Intelluctual Ability: here also they given 40 questions, here they given some series of fiugures and sasked find the next figure. and two statements are given and asked find the conclusion and also they given one conclusion ,theyasked find the correct statement like wise they asked 40 questions from reasoning.

PART-IIThis is Technical section.all questions are objective type questions,so we have to answer 170 questions from 120 min.so time management is very important.

the syllabus for technical depends upon your branch.

for quantative reasoning you can refer R.S.AGARWAL book
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?