25th March 2016, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Previous year entrance exam papers of CHS exam?

About chs entrance exams syllabus ,grade required , previous year sample andmodel papers? Where can I get the papers? Can you please provide me? or let me know from where to get the papers? Awaiting for the response soon. Thanks!

dy

1st July 2016, 12:44 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year entrance exam papers of CHS exam?

CHS stands for Central Hindu School and is managed by BHU. It is a CBSE affiliated school providing education upto Class 12th.

Also the same school has two branches out of which one is for boys known as CHBS ( Central Hindu Boy's School ) and other one is for girls known as CHGS ( Central Hindu Girl's School ).

Admission in these schools are taken on the basis of admission test known as SET ( School Entrance Test ). Also SET are held for admission in Classes VI, IX and XI. Also for getting last year papers for understanding the question pattern and difficulty level of entrance test you can visit www.bhuonline.in and download the question paper from the same link.
23rd July 2020, 06:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year entrance exam papers of CHS exam?

Class 11 humanities chs practice paper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?