8th August 2015, 08:12 PM
Lavanya shekar

What is the syllabus followed for UGC NET exam for M.Sc in medical physiology?

Sir/madam,

I want complete information to clear net exam after my msc in medical physiology.. what is the Syllabus for ugc net exam for msc in medical physiology and I want to get previous years question papers? ?? Please kindly provide the right information and oblige.... Waiting for the reply. ..

Related Questions:
  1. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Anatomy And Physiology Of Health And Illness Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Duration, fee structure and top college in India offering admission in M.Sc Physiology? What is the scope of M.Sc Physiology in abroad? Can I get admission in Ph.D after M.Sc?
  3. The TamilNaduDr. M.G.R. Medical University-M.Sc in Biostatistics-Physiology and Biochemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. What syllabus should I prepare to join Ph.D in Medical Physiology from AIIMS?
  5. Can I become a Lecturer/Professor after 10 Years of Industry experience?
  6. What is the syllabus for UGC NET exam? I have done MSc IT from Smude
  7. Institutes offering Ph.D after MSc Medical Physiology part time in India?
  8. Syllabus of UGC NET exam in Management? How to start the preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Mumbai University B.E in Bio-medical Engineering 3rd Semester Human Anatomy & Physiology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Can I give UGC NET exam after completing MSc in statistics
  11. Which one is best UGC NET or CSIR NET? How to prepare? Best books?
  12. Detailed information, syllabus and notification of UGC-NET(Political Science)? List of coaching classes for preparation in Hyderabad?
  13. MSc computer science syllabus and study material for UGC NET exam
  14. How to apply for MSc Physiology course?
  15. Can I do MSc Anatomy and Physiology after doing B.Pharma? Which entrance exams to write to do MSc course?
  16. Could i study MSc in Forensic Science? What will be the best after BSc in Physiology?
  17. Am I eligible for UGC NET after doing B.Sc Biology and M.Sc(IT) correspondence? Can I opt for UGC NET exam in IT field?
  18. M.tech Computer Science student eligible to write NET? Syllabus for UGC NET?
15th August 2015, 06:04 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the syllabus followed for UGC NET exam for M.Sc in medical physiology?

# Main contents of syllabus are:

* Effective Communication
* Basic Clinical Skills
* Cellular Physiology
* Nerve Conduction Velocity Assessment
* Osmolality and Specific Gravity Measurements
* Neuromuscular Physiology
* Electromyography for muscle strength and fatigue
* Cardiovascular Physiology
* ECG Interpretation
* Heart Auscultation
* Pulse and Blood Pressure Determination
* Gastrointestinal Physiology
* Flexible Sigmoidocopy
* Respiratory Physiology
* Oxygen Saturation
* Blood Gases Assessment
* Peak Flow Assessment
* Spirometry
* Respiratory rate and lung sound assessement
* Integrative Physiology
* Dietary Plants
* Endocrinology
* Blood Glucose Determination
* First Aid
* Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
* Rehydration Choices
* Endotracheal Intubation
* Using Science to Guide Diagnosis, Management, Therapeutics and Prevention
* Problem Solving
25th August 2018, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus followed for UGC NET exam for M.Sc in medical physiology?

At least medical physiology have this benefit to sit in exam for medical physiology but for us who have studied general physiology. We need to study all the zoology botany and other field of life science.
11th April 2020, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for msc anatomy students , who wants to appear ugc net exam?
26th January 2022, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

I am doing msc in human physiology.....which is the syllabus for ugc net exam .....please help me ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?