10th December 2015, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

List of jobs available for B.Sc Computer Science graduate and details of salary

I want the jobs list for bsc computer science graduate. I passed out years ago batch. Please tell me what are the job list of me and salary details of that jobs

Related Questions:
  1. What is the initial salary for freshers? I have done BSc computer science
  2. List of jobs in government sectors for computer science graduate?
  3. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  4. What are the jobs available for BSc computer science student?
  5. List of career options available for a B.Sc(computer science) graduate? List of top colleges I can apply for?
  6. What kind job will I get after passing BSc Computer Science? Companies in Kerala providing jobs in the field? How much is the salary?
  7. Jobs for B.Tech computer science students in Railway? How to apply for these jobs? Syllabus and salary of it?
  8. Which B.Sc or M.Sc stream can get a good salary in India?
  9. Government jobs to consider after completing M.Tech in Computer Science? List of high salary government jobs?
  10. What are the jobs available for computer science graduate with 56%?
  11. Jobs after B.Sc. Computer Science? Companies giving jobs to BSc Computer Science Graduates? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
  13. Achieving job depends on percentage acquired in Degree or in Personal skills? Starting salary for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?
  14. Is there any job in government sector for B.Tech (CSE) graduate with minimum of 4L salary?
  15. Which is better between job and MCA after B.Sc Computer science? Which jobs are available and with how much salary?
  16. How much salary is offered after completing BSc computer science? How much is the salary with M.Tech and without M.Tech?
  17. What are the different jobs available after BSc and MSc? Details about the salary?
  18. What are the jobs in Dubai? I am a BSc Agriculture graduate
10th December 2015, 04:41 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: List of jobs available for B.Sc Computer Science graduate and details of salary

After successful completion of your B.Sc Computer you have a numerous job opportunities. Some of the areas where you can apply are following:
1) Developing Network model
2) Software Development
3) Consultancy and Computer education
4) Web Designing
5) System Development
6) Designing customize software

And you can got these position in companies like:
> Consultant
> System Analyst
> System manager
> Troubleshooter
> Internet Expert
> Software Programmer
> Software Engineer
> Software Application architect

Most of the graduates will also go for the private sector jobs. In this manner they can also earn a very good salary package by recruit in good top most companies.
The top most companies are offering attractive salary for the professional in this field.
The average salary of a fresher in this field is varies from 1.6 lakhs to 2.5 lakh per annum.
10th December 2015, 10:11 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of jobs available for B.Sc Computer Science graduate and details of salary

You can get job in software companies such as:-

Infosys

TCS

Wipro

IBM

SATYAM

Mahindra

You need to update your resume on these sites such as monster.com,naukri.com,shine.com,timejobs.com etc.

Salary Range:- Starting salary to fresher candidates up to Rs 20,000/- per month.

You can also apply for government jobs to take part in some competitive exams.

Banking Sector:- IBPS clerk,IBPS PO

Railways:- RRB exam

SSC ( Staff Selection Commission)

UPSC-IAS,IPS,Defense Services.

Eligibility Criteria for government sector jobs:- You must be graduate with at least 60% marks from any recognized university.

Age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

Exam Pattern:- Written Exam (Preliminary ,Mains)

Subjects:- General Knowledge,General Aptitude- Reasoning,General Awareness
11th December 2015, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

For BSC graduates there is huge number of opportunities you can get in corporate companies like business development , tech support and business analyst . You can try by searching and find more jobs http://www.wisdomjobs.com/jobsearch/bsc-jobs
9th July 2017, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Now I am 1st year B.Sc computer science student.I want to know about jobs offers to me.And Is my course is IT course or not.Is in my course LAPTOP will require or not please answer............
26th January 2022, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

Can B.SC. graduate who doing job can get 20lpa with 3 years?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?