29th November 2012, 12:08 AM
guru19

What is the syllabus for UGC NET exam? I have done MSc IT from Smude

hello
i have done Msc it from smude. i have gone through the syllabus of UGC N exam. the Syllabus Differs. so can any one help me Which Books to Prepare for different topics of the net exam.
and how to get the e books for that topics.

its urgent
plese help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give UGC NET exam after completing MSc in statistics
  2. Which one is best UGC NET or CSIR NET? How to prepare? Best books?
  3. Detailed information, syllabus and notification of UGC-NET(Political Science)? List of coaching classes for preparation in Hyderabad?
  4. MSc computer science syllabus and study material for UGC NET exam
  5. Am I eligible for UGC NET after doing B.Sc Biology and M.Sc(IT) correspondence? Can I opt for UGC NET exam in IT field?
  6. M.tech Computer Science student eligible to write NET? Syllabus for UGC NET?
  7. Which subject should I select in NET after M.Sc Microbiology? Syllabus and books available in marketing? Coaching classes in Pune?
  8. Am I eligible for JRF/CSIR and UGC NET after completing BSc Physics? What is the syllabus?
  9. What syllabus to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Management?
  10. Can I apply for CSIR-NET after distance exam in M.Sc.? What is the syllabus for the exam?
  11. Information about UGC NET and SCIR NET exam
  12. Am I eligible to appear for both UGC CSIR NET and UGC NET exam after doing MSc In Marine Science? If I score 55% in BSc Microbiology will I face any problem to appear for lectureship or JRF?
  13. Can I appear for UGC NET exam after passing MSc 1st semester student in Botany
  14. What is the syllabus for UGC NET management entrance exam?
  15. What is the future of MCA in distance learning?
  16. Is Msc Computer Science Student eligible for writing CSIR-UGC Net Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is chemistry syllabus for UGC NET?
  18. In which entrance exam should I appear among CSIR-NET, UGC-NET, ARS-NET, ICAR-NET and SLET to do PhD? -- [New]
29th November 2012, 07:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for UGC NET exam? I have done MSc IT from Smude

Quote:
Originally Posted by guru19 View Post
hello
i have done Msc it from smude. i have gone through the syllabus of UGC N exam. the Syllabus Differs. so can any one help me Which Books to Prepare for different topics of the net exam.

its urgent
plese help me.

NET Stands for National Eligibility Test and this examination is conducted by twice in a year and NET examination is conduced in June and December every year.

Those candidate have completed Masters degree with above 55% marks are applicable for NET 2012 exam.

There is no specific age criteria if you want go for JRF post then your maximum age should be above 28 years old.

List of the Best Books for NET Exam for Computer Application:-

UGC University Grants Commission NET/SET For Lectureship Exam (Paper I)
by
Sajit Kumar,M. Gagan
Publisher: Danika Publishing Company (2012)

Modern UGC NET/SLET: Computer Science
by
A Team Of Experts
Publisher: Anmol Publisher

UGC-NET Junior Research Fellowship & Lectureship Exam: Teaching & Research Aptitude (Paper I)
by
R. Gupta's

I have attached the syllabus of NET exam for Computer Science.So please check it out.

You should follow the syllabus with the reference of above books.

For more details about UGC Exam .You can visit to http://www.ugc.ac.in/
Attached Files
File Type: doc NET Computer science syllabus.doc(68.0 KB, 160 views)
29th November 2012, 08:24 AM
srikanth0438

Default Re: What is the syllabus for UGC NET exam? I have done MSc IT from Smude

hi my dear friend................

You want the syllabus for UGC NET exam......................

Syllabus...........

UGC Exam Pattern :- UGC NET exam is to be divide into the three papers.

Paper 1- The first paper is to be related general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It is designed to check the test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness. There are 60 objective type question candidates are need to be solved only 50 questions that is depends on to the candidates choices.

Paper 2 - Paper 2 is subjective type question paper. There are 50 compulsory questions and 2 marks noted for each question. The candidate will be have to mark the responses for questions of Paper-I and Paper-II on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) sheet provided along with the Test Booklet. The detailed instructions for filling up the OMR Sheet will be sent to the candidate along with the Admit Card.

Paper 3 – This paper is only descriptive type questions paper. Candidates are required to attempt questions in the space provided in the Test Booklet............

Thank you.......... All the best..............
29th November 2012, 10:26 AM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

UGC conducts NET for the eligibility to become lecturer / professor in various colleges.

NET - National eligibility Test

This test is conducted by the UGC twice a year usually in the months of June and December.

Eligibility criteria for NET -

1. Degree in post-graduation in the respective subject with a minimum of 55% for general and 50% for SC/ST.

2. There is no upper age limit criteria for NET.

I have attached the detailed syllabus for UGC NET.
Attached Files
File Type: doc UGC NET 2013 Paper Pattern.doc(27.5 KB, 125 views)
29th November 2012, 12:50 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: What is the syllabus for UGC NET exam? I have done MSc IT from Smude

Quote:
hello

its urgent
plese help me.

Books To Prepare For UGC NET Computer Science

In order to appear for the NET Exam a candidate must satisfy the following eligibility criterion :-

>> Candidate must have completed post graduation with an aggregate of 55% (50% if SC/ST)

>> Candidates applying for JRF must be less than 28 years..

Here are some of the books which you can refer for your preparations :-

I have also attached some of the latest question papers of Computer Science UGC NET for your reference..

I hope they will help you out in your preparations..

You can Click Here for any more information on the exam..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
29th November 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

can any one give me the syllabus of net? i have done M.Sc(physics)
30th November 2012, 09:41 AM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Quote:
hello

its urgent
plese help me.

ELIGIBILITY
Candidate must have completed post graduation with an aggregate of 55% (50% if SC/ST).Candidates applying for JRF must be less than 28 years..

FOR MORE DETAILS CLICK BELOW
http://ugcnetonline.in/

UGC Exam Pattern :- UGC NET exam is to be divide into the three papers.

Paper 1-
The first paper is to be related general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate.
It is designed to check the test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness.
There are 60 objective type question candidates are need to be solved only 50 questions that is depends on to the candidates choices.

Paper 2 -
Paper 2 is subjective type question paper.
There are 50 compulsory questions and 2 marks noted for each question.
The candidate will be have to mark the responses for questions of Paper-I and Paper-II on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) sheet provided along with the Test Booklet.
The detailed instructions for filling up the OMR Sheet will be sent to the candidate along with the Admit Card.

Paper 3 –
This paper is only descriptive type questions paper.
Candidates are required to attempt questions in the space provided in the Test Booklet.
29th September 2018, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

I have done Msc.It in 1st aug.2018.and i saw the ugc.net previous question pattern of computer science but it is some difference in msc.it so my question is that how im doing ugc.net with Msc.It
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?