2nd November 2011, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I get information about polytechnic diploma from UPTU?

sir,
i want to know that did UPTU offers polytechnic diploma with literal intery,
I want to joine civil diploma.

30th September 2016, 11:41 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: How can I get information about polytechnic diploma from UPTU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i want to know that did UPTU offers polytechnic diploma with literal intery,
I want to joine civil diploma.
Yes, UPTU offers Lateral entry for diploma holder candidates.
You will have to pass lateral entry exam if you have passed your diploma exam in Civil engineering.
But you cannot pursue diploma course in UPTU affiliated college, because the college will not offer diploma courses.
For pursuing diploma course, you will have to take admission in polytechnic institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?