31st May 2012, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for IBPS entrance exam? Tools and techniques for preparation?

tell me some tools & techniques for the preparation & suggest me the books for studies

31st May 2012, 10:42 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for IBPS entrance exam? Tools and techniques for preparation?

The syllabus for IBPS exam are as follows.........

The list of best books for preparation are as follows........

For more details visit official website of IBPS .

Good luck.............
31st May 2012, 01:44 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for IBPS entrance exam? Tools and techniques for preparation?

IBPS Entrance Exam Syllabus :

This exam paper divided into five sections each section carrying 50 questions & one mark for each question
duration of time : 150 min

Descriptive paper : 50 marks
Duration : 60 min

Books :

31st May 2012, 04:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Objective model questions are generally asked in IBPS exam. The exam syllabus will cover areas like Reasoning, Quantitative Ability, Language and Comprehension etc. Also some of the other subject areas are GK, Computer skills etc. You can enroll in coaching institutes to start your preparations for IBPS exam. Practice questions based on model question paper. Also use books written by RS Agarwal, Jain Publications, Pratoyogita Kiran, Arihant publications etc. A mock test is a good way to assess the level of your preparation and improve upon them further. Try to solve question papers based on previously set time limits.
5th June 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

my birth date is 2, august 1981
am i eligible for bank po exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?