16th May 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for integrated M.A PG course in Central University of Hyderabad? Old question papers for the same?

i have applied for the integated MA pg course at central university of Hyderabad.i want the syllabus and old question papers.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years entrance papers of Hyderabad Central University MSc Integrated Physics
  2. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for Ph.D in Electronics Science from Hyderabad Central University?
  3. University Of Hyderabad, Integrated M.Sc (Mathematical Sciences) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Previous year question papers of Ph.D Management Studies entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University? -- [New]
  5. Syllabus for MSc chemistry of central university of Hyderabad
  6. What is the syllabus for MSc course in order to get into Hyderabad central university?
  7. Names of the universities that are recognized?
  8. Syllabus and pattern of exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University and EEFLU? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Sample papers for UG entrance exam of integrated B.Com and MBA of BHU and Allahabad university?
  10. MSc Maths previous question paper sof central university of Hyderabad
  11. Previous mca entrance question papers of HYDERABAD CENTRAL UNIVERSITY?
  12. Previous mca entrance question papers of HYDERABAD CENTRAL UNIVERSITY
  13. Syllabus for Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Chemistry of Hyderabad Central University?
  14. University of Hyderabad-Ph.D (Statistics-OR) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Institutes providing Ph.D courses in Mass Communication?
  16. University of Hyderabad-Ph.D Mathematics (Pure/Applied) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Admission for M.Sc in Central Forensic Laboratory, Hyderabad?
  18. University of Hyderabad-M.Sc (Math/Applied Math) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
23rd May 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for integrated M.A PG course in Central University of Hyderabad? Old question papers for the same?

sir,i av applied 4 ma english and i want 2 knw de syllabus.so,plz help me.
28th November 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for integrated M.A PG course in Central University of Hyderabad? Old question papers for the same?

sir, complete degree in this year so i want join M.A ENGLISH in IFLU.

so please tell me the syllabus aqnd old exam papers
16th January 2013, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

please help me to find previous years question papers for Integrated MA social sciences of HCU
17th January 2013, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

sir, please help me for m.a policale science subject model quetion papers and syllabus . I am telugu mediam student i want Bater rank at entrance exam in policale science
13th September 2013, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for entreance exam
5th December 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

please help me to find previous
years question papers for Integrated
MA social sciences of H
7th December 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for integrated M.Sc course in University of Hyderabad/ Hyderabad Central University ?
31st January 2014, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for IMA Social Science course in University of
Hyderabad?
4th February 2014, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for MA english course in university of Hyderabad?
18th January 2015, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

sir, iam writing ima general science entrance exam in uoh. so i would like to know the syllabus for that. i hope u will hope.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?