14th December 2011, 11:23 AM
yogeshwarim92

What is the syllabus for JTO entrance exam? I am doing B.E CSE 2nd year

hi......
im doing BE (cse) 2nd year....... pls tell me the syllabus of JTO exm......
is the syllabus vary for each department????

20th December 2011, 07:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for JTO entrance exam? I am doing B.E CSE 2nd year

You must have completed graduation in technology or engineering from a recognized university to appear for the JTO exam. You must have studied any of the disciplines such as Electronics, Electrical, Information Technology, Computer, Telecommunication, and Radio. The age limit for the exam is 21-30 years. The exam includes two sections. The first section includes topics like Electromagnetic theory, Physical electronics, Materials and components, Power electronics, Electronics measurements and instrumentation, and Network Theory. The second section consists of subjects like Communication System, Analog and Digital Electronic Circuits, Microwave Engineering, Control System, Microprocessor, and Computer Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?