21st September 2012, 09:13 PM
sarita sanjh

What syllabus should I prepare for BSNL JTO Exam in CSE? Which Books should I refer for this?

sir... i m computer science student .. i need syllabus of bsnl jto for CSE, and please give suggetion which book refer for this & which author.

22nd September 2012, 09:42 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What syllabus should I prepare for BSNL JTO Exam in CSE? Which Books should I refer for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarita sanjh View Post
sir... i m computer science student .. i need syllabus of bsnl jto for CSE, and please give suggetion which book refer for this & which author.
Dear friend , If you are from computer science department . Sorry to say that there is no special syllabus for you .But some Questions are coming from Computer science department .

So you can choose Electronics , Electrical or Civil engineering subject.From my point of view you can choose Electronics subject .

I have attached the Syllabus for BSNL JTO Exam so please check it out.

List of the Best Books for BSNL JTO Exam

BSNL JTO Recruitment Exam 2013
by
Satish K. Karna
Publisher: GALGOTIA PUBLICATIONS PVT LTD-NEW DELHI (2012)

JTO Gateway To
by
Ashish Dixit
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan (2008)

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited J T O Junior Telecom Officer: Reruitment Exam Practice Papers
by
G K P
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd (2011)

Attached Files
File Type: doc BSNL JTO STLLABUS.doc(52.5 KB, 264 views)
24th September 2012, 09:38 AM

Default Re: What syllabus should I prepare for BSNL JTO Exam in CSE? Which Books should I refer for this?

Quote:

books

I have attached the Syllabus for BSNL JTO Exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: doc (www.entrance-exam.net)-BSNL JTO STLLABUS.doc(52.5 KB, 159 views)
26th September 2012, 12:11 PM

Quote:

JTO Gateway To
by
Ashish Dixit

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited J T O Junior Telecom Officer: Reruitment Exam Practice Papers
by
G K P

For JTOs (Civil)

Section-I: Civil Engineering stream :50 questions
Section-II: Civil Engineering stream :50 questions
Section-III: General Ability Test :20 questions

The Question Paper will be fully objective type with multiple options as answers to each question. The standard of paper in engineering subjects will be that of Engineering Examination of an Indian University.

Eligibility for JTOs(Telecom):-

Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college/university:
i. Telecommunication,
ii. Electronics,
iii. Radio,
iv. Computer,
v. Electrical,
vi. Information Technology,
vii. Instrumentation.

Eligibility for JTOs (Civil):-

Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution/University.

Age: The external applicant for JTOs (Telecom), JTOs (Civil) should not be more than 30 years of age on the closing date for receipt of applications.

Important dates:-

Last date for receipt of application form: 12/12/2011
Date of Written Examination: 19/02/2012

please refer the attached file
Attached Files
File Type: doc (www.entrance-exam.net)-BSNL JTO STLLABUS.doc(52.5 KB, 122 views)
26th September 2012, 12:15 PM

Quote:

JTO Gateway To
by
Ashish Dixit

by
G K P

For JTOs (Civil)

Section-I: Civil Engineering stream :50 questions
Section-II: Civil Engineering stream :50 questions
Section-III: General Ability Test :20 questions

The Question Paper will be fully objective type with multiple options as answers to each question. The standard of paper in engineering subjects will be that of Engineering Examination of an Indian University.

Eligibility for JTOs(Telecom):-

Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college/university:
i. Telecommunication,
ii. Electronics,
iii. Radio,
iv. Computer,
v. Electrical,
vii. Instrumentation.

Eligibility for JTOs (Civil):-

Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution/University.

Age: The external applicant for JTOs (Telecom), JTOs (Civil) should not be more than 30 years of age on the closing date for receipt of applications.

Important dates:-

Last date for receipt of application form: 12/12/2011
Date of Written Examination: 19/02/2012

please refer the attached file
27th September 2012, 09:55 AM

Quote:

BSNL exam is conducted by Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. for rendering efficient employees for the organisation.

BSNL Exam 2013 Eligiblity:-
Candidate must have Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equal Engineering degree in any of the following fields from an accredited engineering college/university: Telecommunication, Electronics, Radio, Computer, Electrical,Information Technology, Examinees appearing in the final year degree exam may also apply.

BSNL Exam 2013 Exam Date :-
The exam will held in the month of April.

Applicant need to download application format prescribed by BSNL available at www.upw.bsnl.co.in.

PLEASE REFER BELOW FOR SYLLABUS
Attached Files
File Type: doc BSNL JTO STLLABUS.doc(52.5 KB, 90 views)
13th November 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Hai Iam ECE 3rd year ,what are tha preparations i have to take for BSNL JTO exam
29th November 2012, 11:08 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

BSNL JTO Exam 2013 Eligibility And Syllabus – Eligibility

This is a much awaited job opportunity for many candidates as it offers great pay scale. So to help our readers we are bringing in BSNL JTO Exam 2013 Eligibility And Syllabus so that they can start their preparations for exam today.

Eligibility : Total vacant seats under the JTO 2013 will be dived in three parts. 1) JTO Telecom, 2) Civil and last one will be JTO Electric. Engineers from Electronics, Telecommunications, Radio, Computers, Electrical or Information Technology, Mechanical and Civil will be consider as eligible.

Eligibility for telecom sector : Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college/university:
i. Telecommunication,
ii. Electronics,
iii. Radio,
iv. Computer,
v. Electrical,
vii. Instrumentation.

BSNL JTO Exam Pattern Structure 2012-2013

Basically BSNL JTO exam has the following structure but we urge candidates to get ensure from the BSNL JTO prospectus or from official website before starting the preparation.

BSNL JTO Syllabus

Paper I Engineering Stream
Paper II Engineering Stream
Paper III General Ability Test

You must ensure all the details from the official website.

Official website of BSNL JTO: www.bsnl.co.in/
9th December 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

SIR PLEASE SEND JTO 2013 SYALLABUS FOR (IT) BRANCH. AND RELATED BOOK FOR PREPARATION ON MAIL ID [email protected]
24th February 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

when is the exam
25th February 2013, 12:49 AM
mayankt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when is the exam
Dear Friend;
The recruitment for the Junior Telecom Officer post is conducted by the BSNL.
For applying to the JTO post in BSNL a candidate has to passed out Graduation in Engineering / Technology with Electronics and communication / Radio and Telecommunications / Electronics from a recognized university which comes under UGC is required.
Other then educational qualification a candidate must be a citizen of India and his age does not exceeds to 30 years.
Selection is totally based on written exam and on merit

BSNL JTO Exam 2013 Syllabus
click below like
http://www.indianshout.com/bsnl-jto-syllabus-junior-teleco-officer-jto-civil-syllabus/1736

For getting notified about latest openings visit www.bsnl.co.in or subscribe to our job portal section
All the best
27th April 2013, 01:36 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

List of the Best Books for BSNL JTO Exam

BSNL JTO Recruitment Exam 2013
by
Satish K. Karna
Publisher: GALGOTIA PUBLICATIONS PVT LTD-NEW DELHI (2012)

JTO Gateway To
by
Ashish Dixit

by
G K P

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?