23rd April 2013, 09:20 PM
suhija

What is the syllabus of computer science engineering?

can u pls tel me whether the syllabus for CSE and ECE students is same for bsnl jto exam 2013? i heard that these two branches come under jto telecom section...if the syllabus for CSE stream is not same as that is mentioned under jto telecom syllabus,pls let me know the topics for CSE stream...reply asap...thank you...

3rd June 2013, 02:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of computer science engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhija View Post
can u pls tel me whether the syllabus for CSE and ECE students is same for bsnl jto exam 2013? i heard that these two branches come under jto telecom section...if the syllabus for CSE stream is not same as that is mentioned under jto telecom syllabus,pls let me know the topics for CSE stream...reply asap...thank you...

Bharat Sanchar Nigam limited one of the biggest government telecom sector company .

If You have BE or B-Tech or equivalent in Below given department from a recognized Institution/University , then eligible for JTO TELECOM department.

i. Telecommunication
ii. Electronics
iii. Radio
iv. Computer
v. Electrical
vi. Information Technology

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years old.Age relaxation is provide for reserved category .

Yes , You heard absolutely correct because their is no specific syllabus for computer science .You can sit here through ECE background in JTO Telecom .Maximum no questions are coming from ECE subject .

Some of the subject are common as ECE like - Digital , basic Electronics , Networking , OS , Microprocessor , VLSI (Optional) So CSE department also have opportunity to crack this exam easily .

I have attached the syllabus for BSNL JTO Exam so please check it out.

For more details about BSNL JTO Exam , You can visit to http://www.bsnl.co.in/
Attached Files
File Type: doc BSNL JTO STLLABUS.doc(52.5 KB, 176 views)
21st June 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Is their physics are science in cse group
28th February 2016, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz send me jto syllabus for computer science and engineering on my mail I'd: - [email protected]
20th February 2017, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm not having age proof certificate but my date of birth is correct for all my educational certificates.can i give my 10th marksheet is related to age proof certificate for applying BSNL JE exam. Please send me answer for my email id:[email protected] reply soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?