2nd January 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for M.Tech in EEE course?

I need syllabus for m.tech in eee course...pelase give me the details

17th March 2013, 05:56 PM
shrijan1990

Default Re: What is the syllabus for M.Tech in EEE course?

hy,
M.Tech in Electrical Engineering covers traditional areas like generation, distribution and transmission of electricity as well as new age applications in electronics ranging from telecommunications to computers and micro processors. New areas include Neuro Fuzzy approaches for Engineering system applications, Biomedical instrumentation, Analysis of digital systems etc. after M.Tech there will be huge and plenty of job opportunities available with high scales of salary.here is the pdf i have attached which relates to the syllabus of eee
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MTECH-ELECTRICAL.pdf(176.8 KB, 1243 views)
7th July 2013, 06:27 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What is the syllabus for M.Tech in EEE course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I need syllabus for m.tech in eee course...pelase give me the details
Hi

M.tech stands for the Master's in Technology. This is one of the most advanced professional courses which a candidate can opt for after completion of his/her graduation. Its a full time 2 year course which requires a specialization in one of more of the streams which are studied in the B.Tech. It depends on the candidate, whether he/she wants to pursue this course or not.

Its really nice and commendable of you that you wish to take up M.Tech in EEE Branch, as these days most of the candidates are looking for jobs after completion of B.Tech. But a very few wish to go for the M.Tech and Masters studies.

Hereby you have not mentioned in your query, which university Syllabus do you want for your reference. I am uploading a standard M.Tech syllabus for the EEE - Electrical and Electronics Engineering branch. I would request you to kindly download the file and refer for your use and information. It has all the information regarding the credits, marks and the topics which are there to be covered in each subject.

For any more information, Please Click Here

Hope this helps
All the best
Regards
RANJEET
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MTECH-ELECTRICAL.pdf(176.8 KB, 106 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?