16th June 2013, 12:21 PM
AnushaRAL

What is the cutoff rank to get M.Tech in IITs in EEE branch

What is the cut off rank to get Mtech in IIT's in EEE branch

Related Questions:
  1. Average package offered for M.F. techs at NIFT?
  2. Which are the courses present in M.Tech for EE branch?
  3. Cutoff rank required for IIT and NITs for mechanical branch? -- [New]
  4. Can I study M.Tech in different branch compared to B.Tech? What are the specializations in EEE branch?
  5. How much rank I have to get and how many marks I have to score to get admission for EEE in NIT Warangal being a candidate of SC category?
  6. Which college can I get in EEE branch after scoring 78615 rank in EAMCET
  7. Cutoff for GATE to get admission in IITs for SC reservation category student? Cutoff for M.Tech Civil Engineering branch?
  8. How many seats are there in SRM university? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which branch to take up in M.Tech?
  10. Which college can I get in EEE branch after scoring 78616 rank in EAMCET
  11. Where to get VIT M.Tech EEE branch question papers/
  12. How to select a branch between ECE, CSE and EEE after scoring 14534 rank in EAMCET?
  13. Is there any possibility to get a seat in IITs after scoring 546 in GATE with 97.70 percentile with 1863 rank? Can I get MS in IIT? Job opportunities for MS in IITs? Which is good between MS and M.Tech in IIT?
  14. Can I get M.Tech robotics after scoring 276 rank in EEE section?
  15. Any chance to pursue M.Tech in Embedded Systems after scoring 2020 rank in GATE? I am a B.Tech passout in EEE.
  16. Cutoff marks and percentile for admission in Jadavpur University for M.Tech in EE branch
  17. Which branch will I get in Bangalore campus after cracking Amrita EEE exam with 2883 rank?
  18. Which are the top colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branch? How much is the GATE cutoff?
22nd September 2016, 11:36 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cutoff rank to get M.Tech in IITs in EEE branch

M.Tech stands for Master of Technology.

Admission in M.Tech in Indian Institute of Technology is given on basis of GATE scorecard. GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. GATE is conducted every year by IIT or IISC for admission in M.Tech.

GATE is an online computer based test of 100 marks and consists of 60 questions. Cut off marks for admission in M.Tech changes every year. You need to score more than 65 marks out of 100 marks in GATE exam to get admission in top IITs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?