18th May 2013, 03:15 PM
rupleen kaur

What is the syllabus of M.Tech in Punjabi University and Guru Nanak University?

i want to know the syllabus of m.tech in punjabi university and guru nanak university. plz tell

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus of M.Tech in Punjabi University and Guru Nanak University?
  2. What is the syllabus of elective punjabi for private candidates from Guru Nanak Dev University
  3. How to do M.A in History as private from Guru Nanak Dev university, Amritsar?
  4. After scoring 1258 rank can I get admission in Guru Nanak Dev University, Punjabi University and Punjab Agriculture University?
  5. Can i get admission in government institute after scoring 980 rank?
  6. List and details of colleges offering courses in Medical and Commerce?
  7. List of colleges of DU offering courses in commerce, Science and Humanities?
  8. Do reputed government universities like Punjabi university Patiala and Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar require AICTE approval for Technical Courses?
  9. Do government universities like Punjabi University, Patiala and Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar require AICTE approval for technical courses?
  10. List of good colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Ludhiana? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which one is a best choice for me to join Civil Engineering between Punjab University and Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College?
  12. Should I join punjabi university or Guru Nanak Dev Engineering college for Civil Engineering?
  13. Can i be eligible for MSc sports medicine after doing BSc Nursing?
  14. Is Guru Nanak Dev University offering B.Ed from distance learning
  15. List of colleges offering PG courses in Bio Technology in Vijaywada?
  16. Is it possible to do PhD in Urdu from Guru Nanak Dev University? -- [New]
  17. When the exams of M.Tech will be conducted in Panjab University, Thapar University, PEC, Punjabi University? What is the syllabus of M.Tech?
  18. List of entrance tests of B.Ed?
29th October 2017, 12:31 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of M.Tech in Punjabi University and Guru Nanak University?

Syllabus and examination pattern for Guru Nanak Dev University Common Entrance Test(M.Tech) are:-
Exam paper type - Online
Language - English
The Questions in all papers will be of objective type in multiple choice questions (MCQ) and short answer type format.
The subject for the test are Based on Respective discipline of B.Tech/B.E.
There will be no negative marking for wrong answers or unanswered questions.
The questions are all based on the respective discipline of B.Tech.
Application fee - General - Rs. 1200, SC/ST - Rs. 600
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?