1st February 2011, 08:05 PM
mumpy

Form dates for JNU entrance exam for M.Sc (Biotechnology) and M.Sc (Chemistry)? Syllabus? Government colleges for M.Sc (Microbiology) in India?

what is the date for the release of application forms for j.n.u. entrance exam for msc biotecnology and m.sc chemistry?
syllabus to be studied for the respective entrance exam?
government colleges providing m.sc microbiology courses in india?

Related Questions:
  1. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  2. M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Microbiology which one is better? -- [New]
  3. What should I do M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which one has better job opportunity?
  4. Syllabus for MSc BioTechnology JNU Entrance Exam -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which one is better either M.Sc in Chemistry and M.Sc in Microbiology in respect of job opportunities in India?
  6. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology?
  7. What do to after B.Sc, M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which has better job opportunities?
  8. Which one is better M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Microbiology? Which has got better job opportunities?
  9. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  10. MSc Microbiology details required: Best Universities, papers, eligibility and dates o
  11. Which is the best institute in north for MSc in genetic engineering or biotechnology? What is the syllabus for attending MSc entrance examination for JNU
  12. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS in Pune
  13. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  14. What to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities?
  15. Syllabus of MSc Biotech exam conducted by AIIMS,JNU and DU?
  16. What is the duration of the entrance exam form sale in JNU for MSc Biotechnology
  17. Which books are best for preparation of BHU MSc Microbiology and JNU MSc biotechnology
  18. When is the entrance exam to do MSc in Microbiology in Goa? Colleges offering MSc Microbiology?
2nd February 2011, 01:21 PM
apishivsharan

Smile Re: Form dates for JNU entrance exam for M.Sc (Biotechnology) and M.Sc (Chemistry)? Syllabus? Government colleges for M.Sc (Microbiology) in India?

M.Sc microbiology colleges
pune university
kolhapur university
Shri shivaji mahavidyalaya Barshi
ahmadnagar college, ahmadnagar
17th February 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Form dates for JNU entrance exam for M.Sc (Biotechnology) and M.Sc (Chemistry)? Syllabus? Government colleges for M.Sc (Microbiology) in India?

i want to know Msc entranc exmanation syllbus in physics
28th February 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Form dates for JNU entrance exam for M.Sc (Biotechnology) and M.Sc (Chemistry)? Syllabus? Government colleges for M.Sc (Microbiology) in India?

kya m.sc biotech form also for m.sc chemistry
28th February 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

kya biotech or m.sc chemistry prospectus same hai jnu ke
5th March 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me procedure for M.Sc Chemistry entranceand also syllabus of entrance examination ?
12th March 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

wher can i get biotech applicatiion form
1st April 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my graduation in 2009.but i have gave up study,now i want to complet the m.sc. in chemistry.plz give me some idea that i will be completed post gaduation thank you
23rd April 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

how much amount estimated on with out seat
17th May 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

when is the entrance exam for m.sc biotechnology?? And from where are the forms available for the exams??????? plz reply its very urgent...... plzzzzzzzzzzzz
22nd May 2011, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

When is the entrance exam for M.Sc. Biotechnology and M.Sc. Microbiology in JNU and other colleges in Delhi University? Where are the application forms available? Please let me know!!! I am able to get any proper information
22nd May 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

i want to information about ISRO
24th July 2011, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

What's the procedure of taking admission in jnu for msc chemistry????????? and what's the syllabus of enterence test?????????
30th August 2011, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

dates of M. Sc. entrance examination for biotechnology?
13th September 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

SIR PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT THE SYLLABUS FOR MSC BIOTECNOLOGY
16th September 2011, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am a student of biotechnology of smu.i want to study genetics after BSc.BT..so please tell me details about the course that i have mention.
22nd September 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

sir, please tell me about the last date of fill the form of Msc.[chemistry]
25th September 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

i want entrance exam dates of msc.biotechnology
2nd October 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

sir
what will be the last date to fill form for msc biotechnology in jnu
20th October 2011, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

i was failed in t.y b.sc microbiology 2010-11 and i want to appear for jnu entrance for m.sc medical microbiology, am i eligible for that exam?
2nd November 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for Msc chemistry,Msc biotecnology Jnu entrance exam and dates
2nd November 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

form detail for M.Sc. biotechnology from jnu in india
19th November 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

i am hanumanta jadhav please inform jnu exam dates
3rd January 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the syllabus of entrance exam, of included subjects
8th January 2012, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir plse say me the m.Sc ,physics entrance exam form for physics plse mail me.. [email protected]
3rd February 2012, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Form dates for JNU entrance exam for M.Sc (Biotechnology) and M.Sc (botany)

Sir, please tell me the syllabus of these subjects
16th February 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the date of entrance exam for Msc in computer science ,and how i get the form of entrance exam ..
19th February 2012, 07:14 AM
Unregistered

kya m.sc chemistry jnu mein hai
29th February 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

last date to submit enteress exam form of jnu for Msc biotechnology in2012
6th March 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

which is the last date to submit form for MSc biotechnology in 2012?
12th May 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

I have msc microbiology entrance exam question papers pl tell me
15th August 2012, 06:30 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: Form dates for JNU entrance exam for M.Sc (Biotechnology) and M.Sc (Chemistry)? Syllabus? Government colleges for M.Sc (Microbiology) in India?

hello,
M.Sc microbiology colleges
pune university
kolhapur university
Shri shivaji mahavidyalaya Barshi
ahmadnagar college, ahmadnagar

regards
vidh
26th June 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

what is the right procedure toprepare for the entrence exam for msc chemistry in a very short period
30th November 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

m.sc ma minimum required% ky h sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?