9th August 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Where to get ONGC recruitment papers(Both general awareness and technical papers)? Books to be referred?

sir/madam
i m an electonics and commn engineer.could you please mail me the ONGC recruitment papers(both general awareness and technical papers) and suggest some books or study material for the same.
regards
mail add:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. ONGC recruitment papers(General Awareness and Technical Papers)? Books to be referred?
  2. Aptitude question papers of previous year and reference books for preparation of ONGC Junior Technician Assistant written exam?
  3. What is the syllabus of ONGC recruitment for electronics? Sample question papers? Books to be referred to prepare of recruitment
  4. Syllabus, General Awareness topics, preparation tips, Model and previous years question papers for ONGC recruitment exam? Scope in ONGC?
  5. Syllabus of ONGC recruitment for electronics and telecommunication? Sample question papers and books to be referred? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which book is to be referred to prepare for Aptitude, General Awareness and Chemical Engineering? I am appearing for ONGC recruitment exam
  7. How to apply for ONGC recruitment for programming? Previous 5 years papers for programming? Books to be referred for Aptitude, General Knowledge and Programming
  8. Reference books for preparation of SAIL Attendant cum Trainee exam?
  9. What is the detailed syllabus of ONGC recruitment written exam for the post of Accounts and Finance
  10. Syllabus for technical exam of ONGC GT exam? Books to be referred?
  11. What kind of questions will be asked in general awareness section? Books that are to be referred? How to prepare for them?
  12. Any different material to prepare for Clerk exam?
  13. How should I prepare for general awareness? Books to be referred?
  14. Syllabus and books to be referred for ONGC Grade Trainee recruitment
  15. ONGC previous years papers for material management, general awareness and general ability?
  16. Books to be referred to appear for ONGC GT exam?
  17. What kind of General Awareness questions are asked in SAIL MT(Technical & Administration) recruitment exam? -- [New]
  18. How to score good in general awareness? Which books to be referred?
26th August 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to get ONGC recruitment papers(Both general awareness and technical papers)? Books to be referred?

Syllabus of Finance for ONGC Exam?

Sir,

I am a finance graduate, could you please send me the syllabus of Finance for ONGC exam to my email id. [email protected].

Thanks
Niraj
5th September 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to get ONGC recruitment papers(Both general awareness and technical papers)? Books to be referred?

sir, can you please send me syllabus for comp engg and also what to study for GK and books to refer please please please.....

send details to [email protected] thank you....................
16th September 2012, 03:06 AM
stumadaan

sir
I am an Electronics and communication Engineer. it would be very kind of you to mail me the ONGC recruitment papers(both general awareness and technical papers) and suggest some books or study material for the same.
Thank you
email id: [email protected]
10th March 2013, 03:36 AM
Unregistered

please send ongc ec entrance exam papers(both technical and non technical) on e-mail id [email protected]
10th March 2013, 03:43 AM
Unregistered

please send ongc ec entrance exam papers(both technical and non technical) on e-mail id [email protected]
30th July 2013, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

sir can you please send me the previous entrance exam papers of junior fireman on my email [email protected]?? please...please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?