20th September 2012, 12:08 AM
vaishali,sweety kamble

What is the syllabus and pattern of IB entrance exam?

syllabus and patern of the i.b. exam going to be held on 23 sep.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the pattern for JHMR entrance exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  2. Pattern of Ph.D entrance exam(Mathematics) and syllabus of the entrance exam?
  3. What is the syllabus and pattern of M.Ed entrance exam in Kanpur and bareilly university?
  4. Syllabus and exam pattern for IB entrance exam?
  5. PGECET entrance exam syllabus, exam pattern, fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Syllabus and pattern of TIFR entrance exam for Integrated M.Sc+Ph.D in Chemistry entrance exam?
  7. Pattern of Junior engineering entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  8. Syllabus and pattern for M.Tech entrance exam of VIT? Previous years entrance test paper?
  9. ISC syllabus and pattern has been changed to CBSE pattern and syllabus? -- [New]
  10. What is the pattern of PMT entrance exam and what is the syllabus?
  11. Date of notification, pattern and syllabus of M.Pharm. entrance exam of BITS
  12. What is the syllabus and exam pattern of Intelligence Bureau? How can I prepare for the entrance exam?
  13. Date of sale of entrance exam forms for marine engineering? Books to be followed? What is the pattern and syllabus?
  14. How should I prepare for IAS entrance exam? How many exams it has? What is the pattern of the exam? Syllabus for the same?
  15. Syllabus for DMRC Entrance Exam for the position of Station Controller? What will be the pattern of this Exam?
  16. Exam Pattern and Syllabus for M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam? Which subjects should I prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  17. Syllabus and exam pattern for ISRO entrance exam?
  18. What is the syllabus and pattern of examination for B.Ed entrance in Agra university?
20th September 2012, 06:50 AM
ratinhat91

Default Re: What is the syllabus and pattern of IB entrance exam?

IB Exam Syllabus 2012:

The Objective type Set 1 consists of following sections:

1) General Awareness

2)English Language

3)Reasoning

4)Mathematical Aptitude

The Subjective type Set 2 consists of the English language writing skills including essay writing and letter writing of any given topic.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?