14th July 2011, 10:35 PM
prasad mohapatra

Date of sale of entrance exam forms for marine engineering? Books to be followed? What is the pattern and syllabus?

sir,i am in 4th yr doing mechanical engg.i am very interested in marine engg .could u plss guide me and pllsss tell me when the entrance forms available and how to get prepared means which books to follow and pattern and syllabus of entrance ...plllsss help me out...
SIR I AM EAGERLY WAITING FOR UR ANSSS PLLSSSSS SIR

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of Marine Engineering Exam Forms?
  2. Date of sale of marine engineering forms? I have completed SYJC exam
  3. Procedure for admission in the following Marine Engineering Colleges? Date of sale of the forms?
  4. Is it possible to get into Marine Engineering after BCS(Computer Science)? Forms to be filled to get into Marine Engineering?
  5. What's the date of entrance exam for diploma in marine engineering at west bengal? How may I get application forms for the same?
  6. When is the B.Ed entrance exam? Date of sale of forms and its submission? Pattern of the questions?
  7. When is the FTII entrance exam? From where to get the forms? Syllabus and books to be referred?
  8. Date of sale of Ph.D entrance exam forms? Syllabus for the commerce stream?
  9. Which entrance exam should I write to pursue Marine Engineering? Procedure to be followed? -- [New]
  10. Syllabus for the entrance exam for the entrance exam of AMET University for the course of B.E Marine Engineering?
  11. When and where can I get the forms of STET Haryana? Last date of sale of forms and syllabus of the exam?
  12. Date of SLET Exam in Chattisgarh state? Syllabus and Pattern of the Exam? When to get the forms for SLET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Best colleges for doing MCA? Date of sale of entrance exam forms by those colleges? Pattern of MCA entrance exam?
  14. What is the date of sale of DU M.Com forms? What is the syllabus for Ent entrance exam?
  15. Date of sale of UP TET exam forms? What is the syllabus of it?
  16. Syllabus of IIHM entrance exam? Date of sale of application form and entrance exam? List of good books for preparation for IIHM exam?
  17. Information regarding Entrance Exam and the syllabus for Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Chemistry? Exam pattern and last date for the submission of application forms for the Entrance Exam? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  18. Date and syllabus of JLET entrance exam? Date of sale of forms of JLET?
5th September 2012, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of entrance exam forms for marine engineering? Books to be followed? What is the pattern and syllabus?

sir can i do diploma in marine after 10th pass
16th May 2013, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of entrance exam forms for marine engineering? Books to be followed? What is the pattern and syllabus?

sir may i know the syllabus for entrance exam to apply b.e.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?