13th June 2012, 11:10 AM
nimisha033

Am I eligible to join CA course being a Commerce Graduate from Lucknow University?

I am a commerce graduate from lucknow university , now I want to do CA then what are the eligibility criteria

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join MCA course being a Graduate in Commerce and done 10+2 with Commerce?
  2. First and last date of b.com(commerce) lucknow university form submission? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Date of B.Com form submission from Lucknow University?
  4. How much percentage is required to take B.Com?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue M.Com from Delhi University having completed B.Com from Lucknow University?
  6. What is the 1st and last date of B.Com admission form sale of Lucknow University?
  7. Am I eligible for CS executive exam if I am a commerce graduate from Mumbai University
  8. Guidelines for commerce graduate to join distance learning course in B.Ed?
  9. How can I join Indian Navy or Air Force? I am a commerce graduate -- [New]
  10. Total number of seats for B.Com in IT college, LKO?
  11. How to join for B.Ed correspondence course in Kerala? I am a PG in commerce with 42%
  12. How to join Lucknow University in B.Com course?
  13. How to prepare for top MBA entrance exam like CAT, MAT, XAT etc? Suggest me a way which takes me towards my goal. I have done my 10th with commerce stream. I got 61% marks in 12th and 49.5% marks in B.Com from Lucknow Christian Degree College
  14. Best colleges in Lucknow for B.Com except Lucknow Christian College? How good is National PG college or Lucknow University for B.Com?
  15. Would I be eligible to appear for SSC exam after passing commerce with 39%?
  16. Good institutions that consider MAT score of 90.45 percentile?
  17. Am I eligible for MCA after doing 12th and graduation with commerce
  18. When can I purchase B.Com(Commerce) form? Last date to submit the form? Minimum percentage required in 12th for taking admission in Lucknow University? Cost of the application form?
6th July 2012, 12:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join CA course being a Commerce Graduate from Lucknow University?

Yes, with this qualification you can join for CA course. CA course involves 3 levels. Foundation is the first level exam which can be attended after 12th class. On the other hand, being a graduate you are given exemption from foundation exam. One can appear for IPCC level after completing degree. On clearing this, article ship training is the next level. The last stage involves final CA course.
19th September 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join CA course being a Commerce Graduate from Lucknow University?

sir i am b.com graduate so i want join c.a. course my age is running 34 my percentage 56 so pls tell me how many year course for new formet
19th September 2012, 07:17 PM
bhaskar51

Post Re: Am I eligible to join CA course being a Commerce Graduate from Lucknow University?

yes u are eligible for ca course. minimum qualification for ca is 50-55% in graduation in commerce stream
19th September 2012, 10:22 PM
saurav5858

yes sure you can join CA courses as you have done your graduation from lucknow university so for doing CA you should have eligiblity
a student should pass in examination (10+2) or equivalent
examination. Commerce graduates with Auditing, Commercial law, Accountancy are also eligible for
pursuing this program.
20th September 2012, 04:59 AM
santhoshkumar1988

B.Com., B.Sc., BBM, B.Tech Graduates Can Directly Write IPCC and Skip The CPT Exam

The Central Council has approved the new announcement of allowing a Graduate student (B.com, B.Sc., BBA,etc) to directly join the IPCC course without writing CA-CPT Exam. The council announced that the eligibility criteria for the graduates to write IPCC directly is as under:

1. In case of a Commerce Graduate – 55%

2. In case of a Non-Commerce Graduate – 60%

ICAI has confirmed on this and Read this for Eligibility Criteria : Graduates/ Post Graduates are Exempted from Writing CPT and are eligible to directly join IPCC and Articleship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?