3rd January 2012, 11:10 AM
Gayatri tripathi

What is the syllabus for Physics, Chemistry and Biology for JAM Exam to join M.Sc in Biotechnology?

I want to know the syallabus of physics , chemistry.biology sepreatly for JAM MSc. Biotecnology entrence examination...plz reply me fast

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for JNU CBEE or IIT JAM while studying 2nd BSc Biotechnology
  2. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology? Is it compulsory to do BSc and MSc? List of some colleges in Pune? What is the qualifying marks for the entrance exam?
  3. Can I appear for JAM exam for admission into integrated MSc Ph.D? My subjects are Chemistry, Zoology and Biotechnology
  4. IIT JAM Biotechnology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Am I eligibility to get a job as school teacher if I have completed B.Sc, M.Sc and B.Ed course?
  6. Correspondence course for preparing MSc biotech entrance exams like JNU, IIT JAM
  7. Which is the best institute for MSc Chemistry in India?
  8. Am I eligible to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) if studying 12th ISC with Biology, Physics and Chemistry?
  9. Examination pattern of AIIMS M.Sc Biotechnology? Physics and Chemistry are compulsory? Institutes in Delhi providing admission in M.Sc Biotechnology or Microbiology?
  10. Best JAM 2016 Physics coaching institution in Varanasi
  11. EAMCET eligibilty for MBBS if I didn't have biology in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the various career options after opting biology,physics and chemistry?
  13. What all courses are available for plus one after passing 10th?
  14. How to get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc chemistry
  15. Best books to prepare for IIT JAM? I am a BSc 2nd year
  16. EAMCET 2016 eligibility norms -- [New]
  17. What is the difference between MSc Chemistry and MSc Biotechnology?
  18. What is the exam syllabus of physics, chemistry, mathematics and biology of JNU CBEE exam
18th February 2012, 04:27 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for Physics, Chemistry and Biology for JAM Exam to join M.Sc in Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayatri tripathi View Post
I want to know the syallabus of physics , chemistry.biology sepreatly for JAM MSc. Biotecnology entrence examination...plz reply me fast
In order to view the syllabus for the Biotechnology paper of Joint Admission Test for M.Sc , you must refer to the link provided below, which will take you to an official webpage of Joint Admission Test for M.Sc.

Biotechnology Syllabus for Joint Admission Test for M.Sc

Since the test is conducted by Indian Institute of Technology, you may refer to its official website for further information.
15th June 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for Physics, Chemistry and Biology for JAM Exam to join M.Sc in Biotechnology?

list out the coaching centres of iit jam chemistry entrance exam and the syllabus of iit jam chemistry entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?