17th June 2012, 12:07 AM
shobanasini

What syllabus to prepare for BEL Exam for ECE stream?

Hi i have registered bel exam(2012).so now i need syllabus of bel exam(2012) for eiectronics and communication engineering.

17th June 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What syllabus to prepare for BEL Exam for ECE stream?

please send me the syllabus for ece stream of bel 2012 at [email protected] immediately.......i will be very thankful to u
17th June 2012, 04:29 PM
shobanasini

how much marks wil be scored sc students in bel exam(2012)
17th June 2012, 04:38 PM
shobanasini

Default how much marks wil be scored in bel exam?

How much wil be scored sc candidates in bel exam 2012?
17th June 2012, 05:36 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

syllabus for electronics stream-

1)Electronic Devices and Components:
Conductors; Insulators, Semiconductors; Energyband theory, Semiconductor devices; PN Junction diode, Zener Diode, Bipolar Junction, Transistor, Field effect transistor, Unijuction transistor, Silicon controlled rectifier, Opto electronic devices, Components; Resistors, Inductors and Capacitors.

2)Electrical Circuits and Machines:
Basic electricity; Magnetic circuits; capacitors; A.C. circuits; Resonance; Network theorems; transformers; D.C. Machines; Types of Generators; A.C. Machines, synchronous machines, Induction motors.

3)Programming and Applications of Computers:
Classification of computer; various input devices, output devices and memory units; computer codes; simple programs in BASIC, SMART work for PCB circuits.;14;
4)Electronic Circuits:
Bias and Bias stability; BJT amplifiers, FET amplifiers; power amplifiers; feedback amplifiers and oscillators; waveshaping and sweep circuits; power supplies and voltage stabilizers.

5)Micro Electronics:
Switching algebra and logic gates; fabrication of Integrated circuits; Digital logic families; sequential logic circuits; operational amplifiers; its applications; voltage regulation; voltage comparators; phase locked loop; timer I.C.S.; D/A convertors; A/D convertors.

6)Network, Antenna and Propagation:
Four terminal networks; equalizers and attenuators; filters; transmission lines; Distortion less line;waveguides; Antennas; Propagation.

7)Measurement and Instruments:

Electrical indicating Instruments; D.C. bridges; RLC bridges; signal Generators; Oscilloscopes; Recorders and Transducers; Electronic indicating instruments; Digital voltmeter; digital frequency counter.

8)Communication Engineer and System:

Electro Acoustic transducer; Types of modulation; AM, FM, Pulse modulation; its types, transmitters; receivers. Telephony and Telegraphy; facsimile; microwave devices; Radar systems; digital communication; microwave and satellite communication; optical communication.

9)Microprocessor and its Applications:

Introduction to microprocessors; organization of 8085 micro processor; programming of microprocessor; timing sequences; data transfer methods; peripheral interfacing techniques; applications.

10)Television Engineering:

Television fundamentals; various standard; specification of CCIR;B, TV camera tube, sand picture tubes; TV transmitters; TV receiver circuits; colour television; Block diagrams; applications of T.V.; video cassette recorder; telecine equipment; special effect generator.
19th June 2012, 08:00 PM
shobanasini

Default Re: i want to know howmuch marks wil be scored in bel exam especially for sc students?

how much marks wil be scored in bel exam especially for sc students?
19th June 2012, 08:09 PM
shobanasini

Default pls tel me marking system for bel exam reply me soon

pls sir tel me ranking system of bel exam reply me as soon as possible
21st June 2012, 11:35 PM
shikhahani

syllabus of bel for cs branch???
24th August 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

what syllabus to prepare for BEL exam for Electronics & instrumentation steam,and which books to be referrd to prepare for BEL EXAM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?