4th November 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus for BEL Entrance Exam? When will I be able to appear for this Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE?

i am a b.tech ECE 3rd year student.I want to know the syllabus for BEL entrance exam.and also tell me when i will be able to appear for BEL entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of BEL entrance exam for ECE stream?
  2. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  3. How to get job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE?
  4. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  5. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  6. Information regarding IPS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year ECE?
  7. Can I give upcoming GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  8. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of BEL recruitment exam for ECE student?
  9. What is the syllabus of BEL exam for ECE stream? How can I prepare for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students?
  11. Will I be able to give the BARC entrance exam while in B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  12. Syllabus and previous year question papers of BEL recruitment exam for ECE student?
  13. Am I eligible for ISRO Exam having secured 64% in one semester and above 70% in remaining semesters pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech ECE?
  14. Job opportunities after B.Tech in Railway and information about the entrance exam with syllabus?
  15. What are the job opportunities after giving GATE exam in the public and private sector? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE in 3rd year
  16. Syllabus for BEL 2015 for ECE engineers for the post of Probationary Engineer -- [New]
  17. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE
  18. Am I eligible to give CDSE Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course?
11th November 2011, 04:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus for BEL Entrance Exam? When will I be able to appear for this Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE?

You cannot appear the BEL entrance exam while being in the 3rd year of engineering. You can apply while being in the final year or 4th year of entrance exam. But in such situation also if you get short listed in the written exam, you need to submit your educational documents. The syllabus of the exam will generally relate to the technical subjects. Apart from this, you will also be tested in areas such as reasoning, quantitative ability, general awareness, language skills etc.
11th November 2011, 04:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus for BEL Entrance Exam? When will I be able to appear for this Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE?

You cannot appear the BEL entrance exam while being in the 3rd year of engineering. You can apply while being in the final year or 4th year of entrance exam. But in such situation also if you get short listed in the written exam, you need to submit your educational documents. The syllabus of the exam will generally relate to the technical subjects. Apart from this, you will also be tested in areas such as reasoning, quantitative ability, general awareness, language skills etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?