27th April 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Exams(like GRE, GMAT) that I have to apply for after B.Tech ECE to do MBA in Marketing? List of the colleges? How much score is required?

HI,
I am doing my Btech in ECE i want to do MBA in marketting (in Singapore) . Can i know what are exams (like GRE, GMAT..etc) i have to apply . and can i know thw colleges and valid scores to apply.

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exam make me eligible for MBA in Abroad GMAT or CAT? Best coaching centre for GMAT in Bangalore?
  2. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  3. How to approach in EU Business School, Barcelona for MBA(International Marketing) course through GMAT? Cutoff score required to get admission?
  4. To pursue MBA abroad do I need GMAT score or GRE score?
  5. Eligibility of doing masters in Marketing being from a Finance background?
  6. How to do PG in college of New Zealand after completing B.Tech graduation with 64%
  7. Can I get admission in M.Tech in India on the basis of my GRE score?
  8. Should I give CAT 2017 or GAMT 2017 for post graduate studies in Management? -- [New]
  9. Can I do MBA from USA through GMAT or GRE?
  10. Is there any other entrance other than GMAT? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE
  11. List of good colleges to do MS in Electronics in USA?
  12. Can I get admission to study PhD in Technology in University of Cambridge through GATE?
  13. Professional courses for B.Sc. graduates with 40% marks in aggregate?
  14. What is the procedure of taking admission Masters in Biotechnology in USA?
  15. Possible good universities in USA having 55.62% in engineering?
  16. Eligibility to apply for GMAT for admission in ISB Hyderabad?
  17. Is there any possibility to join Ph.D Biotech without GRE score?
  18. What should I do after scoring 55% in B.Tech ECE to study MS in USA? Mars required in GRE, TOEFL? -- [Most Discussed]
29th August 2011, 08:39 PM
dibya89

Default Re: Exams(like GRE, GMAT) that I have to apply for after B.Tech ECE to do MBA in Marketing? List of the colleges? How much score is required?

If you wish to go Singapore for MBA you must give GMAT and TOEFL. In GMAT you should score more than 650 to get well known college.
The name of the universities are
1> INSEAD
2>Nanyang Technological University
3>National University of Singapore
4>Singapore Management University

I provide all websites. Every college accept above 650 score...
best of luck.
30th August 2011, 11:36 AM
Nandini.kumar

Default Re: Exams(like GRE, GMAT) that I have to apply for after B.Tech ECE to do MBA in Marketing? List of the colleges? How much score is required?

Hi

Education abroad is always an added advantage in your career. There is a difference between the two exams. The GMAT which is more suitable for you is the Graduate Management Aptitude Test, which is required (though not always mandatory) for a Business School. The GRE is the Graduated Record Exam which one gives for Post Graduation subjects. The GRE has one General Paper and the other in the subject of your Graduation.

Now concentrating on the GMAT which is a Computer Adapted Test (CAT) ie can be given on a computer only.

The GMAT has the following section:
Analytical Writing
Analysis of an issue
Analysis of an argument
Quantitative Section
Problem Solving
Data Sufficiency
Verbal Section
Reading Comprehension
Critical Reasoning
Sentence Correction

So you can divide the whole syllabus into Math and Verbal parts.

SCORE: A GMAT Score above 650 is usually required in good universities and if you are aiming at some dream college which has very high rank then set your goal above 700. The top business schools in the world usually take 720 and above scorers.

Test Preparation Time: At least 3 months if you're serious.

Books: The Official GMAT Review, Kaplan and Manahattan all are good.

And here is a list of Business Schools:

Nanyang Business School
National University of Singapore
INSEAD Business School

And last but not the least, do contact the current students as well as the alumni of the business schools to know about the job opportunity and the value of the degree.

All the best for your future!
30th January 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

hi all
i have completed my engineering(computers) in 2011 with 58%, and i have joined in CAT course to get MBA in reputed B-Schools in India or abroad so here i would like to know that which colleges are offering " he management program which is related to my computer back ground" and what are the MBA programs related to software industries??
28th April 2012, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

what should be the b.tech score , in order to take gmat test
22nd May 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
Im a student doing 3rd year b.tech in ECE. I would like to do MBA in the United States. I came to know that i need to give the GMAT. The question is, do i also have to give the GRE..?? Do i have any added advantages by giving the GRE..??
24th August 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

i am going to start preparing for GMAT. how should i persue after GMAT
24th August 2012, 10:47 PM
07vidhi

hello,
Hi

Education abroad is always an added advantage in your career. There is a difference between the two exams. The GMAT which is more suitable for you is the Graduate Management Aptitude Test, which is required (though not always mandatory) for a Business School. The GRE is the Graduated Record Exam which one gives for Post Graduation subjects. The GRE has one General Paper and the other in the subject of your Graduation.

redgards
vidh
24th August 2012, 11:08 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello,

Hi

Now concentrating on the GMAT which is a Computer Adapted Test (CAT) ie can be given on a computer only.

The GMAT has the following section:
Analytical Writing
Analysis of an issue
Analysis of an argument
Quantitative Section
Problem Solving
Data Sufficiency
Verbal Section
Reading Comprehension
Critical Reasoning
Sentence Correction

So you can divide the whole syllabus into Math and Verbal parts.

SCORE: A GMAT Score above 650 is usually required in good universities and if you are aiming at some dream college which has very high rank then set your goal above 700. The top business schools in the world usually take 720 and above scorers.

Test Preparation Time: At least 3 months if you're serious.

Books: The Official GMAT Review, Kaplan and Manahattan all are good.

And here is a list of Business Schools:

Nanyang Business School
National University of Singapore
INSEAD Business School

And last but not the least, do contact the current students as well as the alumni of the business schools to know about the job opportunity and the value of the degree.

All the best for your future!

regards
vidh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?