14th June 2012, 04:34 PM
verma aastha

Books to be referred to prepare for BEL exam for computer science stream?

hello sir/ma'am

can you please update me about the various books and the study material required which can be used to prepare for the BEL exam-for computer science stream.

hoping for a quick response.

regards.

thanks in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be referred to prepare for various government exams through computer science branch?
  2. Which books to be referred to prepare for UGC NET exam on computer science
  3. What is the syllabus of BEL exam for ECE stream? How can I prepare for it?
  4. Best Books to prepare for GATE Exam for Computer Science stream?
  5. Reference books for BEL PE Placement for Computer Stream?
  6. BEL probationary engineering exam syllabus and previous years question papers in computer science stream
  7. BEL question papers in computer science stream for the post probationary engineer -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Best Books to prepare for GATE Exam for CSE stream? Can I get online material for this?
  9. Study material for ISRO entrance test of computer science stream? Books to be referred to crack ISRO entrance?
  10. Which books are the be referred for NDA entrance exam while in 12th science stream?
  11. BEL Syllabus For Computer Science Stream
  12. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of BEL recruitment exam for ECE student? -- [New]
  13. How to start preparation for PSU exams like BEL, SAIL, NTPC? Books to be referred?
  14. Which Books should I prepare for the Entrance Exam to join Income Tax Department? When can I apply for the Entrance Exam being a B.Tech Graduate in Computer Science stream?
  15. Books to prepare for NTPC, BHEL, SAIL?
  16. What is the syllabus for BEL exam? Books to be referred? I have done M.A engineering in electronics and telecommunication field
  17. Syllabus of BEL exam for B.Tech ECE Holder? List of books which are to be referred?
  18. How to prepare for JRF in Plant Science? Books to be referred?
22nd August 2012, 05:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Books to be referred to prepare for BEL exam for computer science stream?

Candidates who are preparing for BEL exam can refer text books prescribed in colleges. The questions will be of degree standard. Hence it is better to be thorough in academics. Apart from these, candidates can refer to books such as Fundamental Of Databse System by Navathe, System Programming by Jhon J Donovan etc. It is better to practice previous question papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?