7th January 2017, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for Provincial Civil Services (PCS)? How can I apply for the exam and what is the fee structure for course preparation?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for the Provincial Civil Services (PCS) exam so I want to know what is the syllabus for Provincial Civil Services (PCS)? How can I apply for the exam and do I have to join any Coaching Institutes for preparation? What is the fee structure for course preparation? Please answer as soon as possible.

8th January 2017, 07:44 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for Provincial Civil Services (PCS)? How can I apply for the exam and what is the fee structure for course preparation?

1. PCS or Provincial Civil Services examination is conducted by different state government. We can not help you in case of providing you syllabus because you have not mentioned name of your state. Syllabus for different state is different.

2. You can visit official website of your state PSC and download syllabus from there. You can do self preparation for this exam. If you are unable to do self preparation then you can join any good institute. Online application are available at official website of PCS. Fee structure for different coaching is different.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?