6th April 2017, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I start preparing for PCS exam while pursuing 3rd year B.Sc? Which is the best Coaching center for preparation and what is its fee structure?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Sc and I am in the 3rd year of the course. I want to start preparing for PCS now so I want to know can I start preparing for PCS exam while pursuing 3rd year B.Sc? Which is the best Coaching center for preparation and what is its fee structure? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of PCS Coaching in Delhi? Which is the best Coaching center for PCS in Delhi? -- [New]
  2. From when I should start preparation of CAT being a B.Sc(Economics) 3rd year student? List of coaching classes with fee structure in Chennai?
  3. How should I start preparation for GATE Exam to get into NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester of ECE stream?
  4. When should I start preparing for IIT exam? Best Coaching Institutes and Books for preparation
  5. Which is the best Coaching Center for IAS preparation in India? What is the fee structure?
  6. What is the syllabus for Provincial Civil Services (PCS)? How can I apply for the exam and what is the fee structure for course preparation?
  7. How can I start preparation for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(CSE) 1st year? Suitable books for preparation?
  8. How should I start preparation for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  9. What is the fee structure to prepare for group I exam? What is the last date of registration for prelims exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How should I start my preparation for IPS exam? Should I start preparing while pursuing my Graduation?
  11. How can I start preparation for UP PCS exam? I am doing BSc IT 2nd year
  12. Infromation about preparation for PCS exam?
  13. Best coaching institute for the preparation of NEET exam at Bangalore, Karnataka with fee structure?
  14. Can I start preparing for C.A while studying in class 11? Should I start studying at a Coaching center?
  15. Best coaching centre in Delhi for PCS? Fee for 1 year course?
  16. Which is the best IAS Coaching Institute in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure for the same?
  17. Should I start preparation for AIPGDEE if pursuing BDS final year? List of coaching classes in Chennai and suitable books for preparation?
  18. How can I do preparation for IAS exam after completing B.Sc? Do I have to join any Coaching Institutes for preparation?
10th April 2017, 09:36 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I start preparing for PCS exam while pursuing 3rd year B.Sc? Which is the best Coaching center for preparation and what is its fee structure?

1. You can start your preparation for Union Public Service Commission and State PCS examination from third year of Bachelor's degree in science. Its always profitable to start preparation for these tough exams early.

2. In basic stage of preparation of this exam, you can focus on basic fundamental books of NCERT. Before joining any coaching institute, complete basic books. There are numerous coaching institute in Delhi for PCS exams and fee structure vary from one lakh to 1.5 lacs.

Best institutes are:

Vision IAS academy.

Vajiram and Ravi IAS academy.

ALS tutorials.

Chanakaya IAS academy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?