10th May 2013, 05:22 PM
sn16253

What is the syllabus and question pattern for ONGC graduate trainee exam for mathematics and physics

sir, i want to have the syllabus and question pattern or previous question paper for the ONGC(reservoir) graduate trainee exam for MATHEMATICS and PHYSICS,as soon as possible in my id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and question pattern or previous years papers for ONGC(reservoir) graduate trainee exam for Maths?
  2. What is the question paper pattern and syllabus of PG trainee in ONGC?
  3. Syllabus and question pattern for ONGC(Reservoir) graduate trainee exam for Chemistry
  4. Syllabus of Mathematics for the post of reservoir of ONGC Graduate Trainee exam
  5. Sample question papers and syllabus for graduate trainee exam at ONGC
  6. What is the detailed syllabus of Maths for post of reservoir of ONGC Graduate Trainee exam
  7. Syllabus and question paper pattern for ONGC graduate trainee? Sample question papers? -- [New]
  8. Syllabus and Exam pattern for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam for Transportation? Which books to prepare for this Exam?
  9. Syllabus of Mathematics for the post of reservoir of ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam?
  10. What is the syllabus of mathematics for the post of reservoir of ONGC Graduate Trainee exam
  11. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam?
  12. Syllabus and sample question papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment for the post of reservoir(Mathematics)
  13. Previous year Question Papers of ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the syllabus of finance and instrumentation for ONGC graduate trainee exam
  15. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam?
  16. Syllabus of Reservoir Post in Graduate Trainee Exam of ONGC for Physics Honors Candidate?
  17. Syllabus and Model Question Papers to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Finance?
  18. Detailed syllabus of Mathematics for the post of reservoir of ONGC graduate trainee exam? Will the questions appear from PG level or degree level?
20th July 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus and question pattern for ONGC graduate trainee exam for mathematics and physics

sir, i want to have the syllabus and question pattern or previous question paper for the ONGC(reservoir) graduate trainee exam for PHYSICS,as soon as possible in my id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?