12th November 2016, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

What is the Syllabus and related details about MA Economic Inference exam?

Respected Sir, I want to write the MA Economics Inference exam so I want to know what is the syllabus of the exam? I want you to provide every related details about the exam. Please answer as soon as possible.

13th November 2016, 12:14 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the Syllabus and related details about MA Economic Inference exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to write the MA Economics Inference exam so I want to know what is the syllabus of the exam? I want you to provide every related details about the exam. Please answer as soon as possible.
The syllabus for entrance exam for M.A in Economics: Questions for entrance exam will be set on the basis of Bachelor degree level of study. So, no need to worry. If you are thorough with your previous bachelor degree syllabus then you will be not be facing any problem. Apart from that questions will be also from the current affairs/General Knowledge. So, for this you need to read the news paper regularly and keep your self updated.

Question paper pattern depends on the college, it may be MCQ or descriptive. So, you need to check the previous year question paper pattern and then prepare accordingly.

LIST OF COLLEGES FOR M.A ECONOMICS:

Jadavpur university : www.jaduniv.edu.in/

Delhi School Of Economics: econdse.org/

University of Hyderabad : www.uohyd.ac.in/

Madras School Of Economics: www.mse.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?