19th August 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope in statistics?

after doing M.sc in statistics what will i do to get a beter job

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of getting good job after Statistics honours?
  2. Which course has a better scope Maths honours or Statistics honours?
  3. What is the scope in M.A stats? I am pursuing M.A statistics
  4. Scope and career options in statistics after doing Bachelors in Statistics?
  5. What kind of jobs can I get in Statistics stream? Expected salary and scope? -- [New]
  6. Process to become an IAS officer after passing B.Sc? What is the scope of statistics?
  7. What is the scope in statistics?
  8. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which course to choose, MS or Statistics/Maths Hons? What is the scope after completing Statistics Honors?
  10. Is there any scope of getting Off-shore Jobs in Merchant Navy being a candidate of going to complete Graduation in Statistics this year? Where can I use my degree of B.Sc in Statistics?
  11. Will there be any scope for me of doing Job in Merchant Navy after completion of BSC in Statistics?
  12. Difference between Ph.D in statistics and PhD in applied statistics in opportunity point of view?
  13. Which one is better for me between M.Sc in Statistics and Job after completion of B.Sc in Statistics?
  14. How to do PG in Agricultural Statistics or statistics after completing BSc Mathematics Honors
  15. Any reputed university from where i can get admission in p.hd with 53% in m.a.?
  16. Is this possible for me to do ICWA course being a Graduate in Statistics? Will there be any scope for me through this?
  17. What all benefits are there in MSc Statistics course? How many colleges have MSc Statistics department?
  18. Which one should I opt for between M.Phil, M.Tech or preparation for NET Exam after completion of M.Sc in Statistics? Does Ph.D in Statistics a good choice for me?
30th June 2015, 02:10 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope in statistics?

Statistics has a lot of scope in current market.

There are so many job opportunities for you if you are good in he statistics.

Some of the good options for you are listed as below :

** Statistician

** Lecturer

** Professor

** Content

** Analyst

** Statistic Trainer

** Data Scientist Consultant

** Bio statistician

But my suggestion to you is that you should not go for the scope. You should go for your personal interest. I am saying this due to the fact that in our interested field we will perform better.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?