24th September 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

What syllabus should I prepare to join M.Tech course after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering? Top Colleges offering this course in Tamil Nadu?

I have done my B.Tech in computer science of engineering and now i want to do my m.tech so kindly reply me what are the syllabus,best colleges in Tamil nadu to do m.tech,what are the ranking should i get to do my m.tech?,which stream in m.tech is good for computer science student? to [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  2. How to do M.phil in microbiology? I have done MD in Microbiology
  3. List of top 10 Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu offering Automobile Engineering?
  4. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  5. In which engineering college(affiliated to Anna University) in Tamil Nadu I am eligible to take admission? I am pursuing my SSC through NIOS
  6. List of the top colleges offering MBA course with airline and airport management stream in Tamil Nadu?
  7. Institutes which offer Ph.D degree in Chemistry?
  8. Top 20 Engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of top 10 Engineering Colleges offering ME in EEE in Tamil Nadu?
  10. When to get admission for M.Sc Physics?
  11. Can I do airline and airport management course in Tamil Nadu?
  12. Detailed information, syllabus and reference books for preparation of Tamil Nadu SLET(Computer Application)? -- [New]
  13. List of top 25 Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu state?
  14. Which are the universities providing BSc Biotech and BSc Microbiology course?
  15. What are the higher studies option in Ceremic Technology?
  16. list of colleges offering b.tech industrial biotechnology in the world and their syllabus
  17. What is the cutoff needed to join in top 10 engineering colleges in Tamilnadu?
  18. Colleges for M.Tech through distance education in Mechanical engineering from Tamil Nadu?
10th November 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What syllabus should I prepare to join M.Tech course after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering? Top Colleges offering this course in Tamil Nadu?

I completed my btech in computer science engineering...now i want to do mtech..nd my questin is which stream is better for me to do mtech
6th May 2013, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What syllabus should I prepare to join M.Tech course after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering? Top Colleges offering this course in Tamil Nadu?

I have completed my btech with stream IT now i am confused about my future. What is the best way for my future. Can i do mtech if yes which course is best one for my IT stream. And also i dont have too much knowldge about my core so please help m
19th January 2014, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

HIGHER LEVEL COURSES LIKE IT SAM AND ETHICAL HACKING IN US BRANCH
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?