30th December 2012, 01:08 AM
Abdul hannan khan

What is the syllabus for territorial army officer? Previous model question papers?

Sir,i want to know about the Syllabus for territorial army officer.Is there any previous model question paper?

30th December 2012, 02:22 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: What is the syllabus for territorial army officer? Previous model question papers?

Territorial Army

For territorial army only citizen of India and Ex-service officers who are medically fit. Age from 18 to 42 years you can apply. Only graduates from recognized university are eligible.

Employment details- Gainfully employed in central government/semi government or private firm or own business or self employed.

In this entry, selected candidates will be granted to the rank of Lt. pay and allowances will be given as regular Army officer. Promotion upto Lt colonel is time basis. And promotion to colonel and brigadier by selection again. Officers who will be commissioned in Territorial Army Infantry may be called out for military service for longer duration.

Post selection procedure will be one month basic training in the first year, 2 months annual training camp every year including the first year, and three months of post commissioning training within 2 years at IMA Dehradun.

To fill up the forms. You need to download the application form either www.joinindianarmy.nic.in site or from employment news paper. Set it with self addressed tamped envelop of 28 x 12 cms size, 2 passport size photos and postal stamps worth Rs 12 affixed on evelop to their respective TA Group Headquarters.

Selection procedure will include first acceptance of corrected application form after scrutinizing the application. Screening will be called on the basis of selection of application form PIB . Next date of exam is 10th of February 13 i.e Preliminary Interview Board at their respective TA Group Headquarters. Followed by details about their employment with monthly income from all sources at the time of documentation immediately after PIB.

Syllabus: It includes an Essay and Objective type question on General awareness includes issues related to Political and Economical affairs, international situation and sports.

Papers For papers you have to prepare it your own as there is no such papers available on net and papers are very easy. If you are preparing for any government exam, Bank exam then refer their general awareness and affairs topics related to political and Economical affairs.
12th January 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for territorial army officer? Previous model question papers?

Sir, i applied for the same n i want to knw how will i come to know about my registration of forms, is there any way to get the information,
21st January 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for territorial army officer? Previous model question papers?

I NEED TA SAMPLEQUESTION PAPER.PLEASE SEND IT IN MY [email protected]
6th February 2013, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam I am very interest to join the territorial army. I want some of question paper last 3 year in my mail ID. My mail ID is '' [email protected]
24th June 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

sir, I NEED TA SAMPLEQUESTION PAPER.PLEASE SEND IT to MY Email-id- [email protected]
27th June 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I want to join the terittorial army officer.
I had summited the application form .then ii know and i'm want the model quesation paper....
My Email id is. [email protected]
27th June 2013, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I want to join the terittorial army officer.
I had summited the application form .then ii know and i'm want the model quesation paper....
My Email id is. [email protected]
6th December 2013, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

i need TA sample question paper. kindly send it to my email id [email protected]
13th December 2013, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

I am a teacher how can join army two job are allowed
14th December 2013, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
plz send me 2013 booklet teritorial army commissioner officer on my email [email protected]
15th January 2014, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i am mahesh i need want to indian territorial army exam syllabus and previous exam papers.please send me information to my mail. email:[email protected] cell no:9642661254
28th January 2014, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Please send TA previous year questions to my mail: [email protected]
28th January 2014, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Please send me TA previous year question papers to my mail: [email protected]
28th January 2014, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I am umesh kumar i want to know the indian territorial army exam syllabud and previous exam papers.

Please send me required information to given below mail ID.
[email protected]

Regards
Umesh Kumar
1st February 2014, 12:18 PM

[QUOTE=Abdul hannan khan;2998655]Sir,i want to know about the Syllabus for territorial army
1st February 2014, 12:21 PM

last 5 years previous papers please avilable on my email [email protected]
3rd February 2014, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

i need books for teritorial army officers, kindly let me know where i can get those books ? send me ur valuable suggestions on [email protected]
21st April 2014, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I am abhishek singh i want to know the indian territorial army exam syllabud and previous exam papers.

Please send me required information to given below mail ID.
[email protected]

Source:
24th May 2014, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

I have Ncc certificate b ....can I attach it with my application form .......and last semester of my master degri .....also show it ...?
14th June 2014, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Pls send me model paper or perious question paper of T.A army send to my mail m.vijay.mankotia @gmail.com pls send me
20th June 2014, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I need previous year question papers of territorial officer recruitment.
Please send me [email protected]
5th August 2014, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i need previous q paper please help
[email protected]
7th August 2014, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
7th August 2014, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
8th October 2014, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

I need last recruitment question paper and solve answer sheet plz?
8th October 2014, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i need last territorial army recruitment held on 10 au g.2014 's question paper n solve an swer s heet. Request to you next time i sould can work hard
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?