31st May 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for RIMC entrance exam? Is this Academy based on Academy sports?

please let me know the syllabus for rimc entrance exam, is this academy based on academy sports

8th May 2014, 08:17 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Syllabus for RIMC entrance exam? Is this Academy based on Academy sports?

Admission in RIMC takes place on the basis of entrance examination. There is a personal interview followed by the written test. The Rashtriya Indian Military College or the RIMC is a prestigious public School for boys situated in Dehradun . Only 25 Cadets are admitted every six-month in Rashtriya Indian Military Academy. Candidates should not be less than 11 ½ years of age or must not have attained the age of 13 years on 01 (Jan) and 01 (July) of the term they join. Admissions are made to Class VIII only. The Candidate must be studying in Class VII or above in a recognized School at the time of joining. Application forms are to be submitted to respective State governments. Candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in an All India Entrance Examination held twice a year comprising a written examination consisting of test papers in English (125 marks), Mathematics (200 marks) and General Knowledge (75 marks), successful candidates are called for Viva – Voice test (50 marks).
8th October 2014, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for RIMC entrance exam? Is this Academy based on Academy sports?

How we get admissions in class 8?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?